News: Greg Hardy To Visit Cowboys Tuesday / Stephen Jones says with intent to sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aven8

Reaction score
Jerry, "Where we going out to eat Stephen?, Bobs Steak and Chop House, Del Friscos?"

Stephen, " Daddy, thats not financially responsible, I was thinking Golden Corral, all you can eat for $10.99, and you know how Jerry Jr. loves the ice cream bar!"

erod

Reaction score
Incredible pass rusher, but I have mixed feelings.

Ole Miss coaches warned NFL teams not to take him because he's crazy. He dropped from the high first round to the sixth.

Then this disgusting DV incident.

Then Carolina just walking away without a thought.

I smell bipolarity big time, and that can make for a difficult locker room.

But on the field, he's truly special.

slomoxn

Reaction score
Does this guy have any clue of the love he'd get putting on a Dallas uniform?! If they sign RoMack back and Hardy were here taking the dline to the next level the money he left on the table in the contract would be made back 10x in endorsements in Texas. He would get his own nationwide commercials playing out of Dallas. I hope someone is bending his ear on that.

dallasdave

Reaction score
Jerry, "Where we going out to eat Stephen?, Bobs Steak and Chop House, Del Friscos?"

Stephen, " Daddy, thats not financially responsible, I was thinking Golden Corral, all you can eat for $10.99, and you know how Jerry Jr. loves the ice cream bar!"

Do you think Jerry Jr. gets a fun meal at McDonalds?

Jenky

Reaction score

Ole Miss coaches warned NFL teams not to take him because he's crazy. He dropped from the high first round to the sixth.

Then this girls DV incident.

Uh, Everyone in Carolina wants him back.... just not the owner, whom fans are despising right now.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Does this guy have any clue of the love he'd get putting on a Dallas uniform?! If they sign RoMack back and Hardy were here taking the dline to the next level the money he left on the table in the contract would be made back 10x in endorsements in Texas. He would get his own nationwide commercials playing out of Dallas. I hope someone is bending his ear on that.

He could be the next Mr Mayhem on those commercials.

Aven8

Reaction score

Then this girls DV incident.

Yep, and Haley had it all together as well? Have you ever heard him on an interview?? The dude is certifiable!

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score

DEL FRISCOS FTW! mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Hey dude, our you downing some green pints?

I'm in El Paso man...
Mexican green: Tecate. And vodka. I just opened a bottle of Canadian Whiskey too...

And I bought a case of weird little shots in test tubes. I couldn't resist and I 5 deep in those also...

Don't worry. I'm a veteran. FIGHT CLUB!
4450507-3866231677-1035x.jpg

mickswag

Reaction score
I'm in El Paso man...
Mexican green: Tecate. And vodka. I just opened a bottle of Canadian Whiskey too...

And I bought a case of weird little shots in test tubes. I couldn't resist and I 5 deep in those also...

Don't worry. I'm a veteran. FIGHT CLUB!
4450507-3866231677-1035x.jpg

Chuco town stand up!

dallasdave

Reaction score
If the Cowboys sign Hardy tomorrow, I going to sing" Irish Eyes are Smiling" even if it is the day after St. Paddys day!

SHAMSzy

Reaction score
Hardy has less than 1k followers on Instagram and has had it for 10 months, if he signed with the Boys that would have some insane exponential growth in hours..

Status
Not open for further replies.