News: Greg Hardy To Visit Cowboys Tuesday / Stephen Jones says with intent to sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Somewhere, at this very minute, the entire Cowboy secondary is gathering to pray all night that Hardy gets signed.

I pray every hour - towards the east where the Cowboys Mecca is located - and pray to the football Gods, that they bless us with a man as talented as Hardy - so that he can release his fury, onto our enemies, and destroy them at will.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
If they do sign Hardy, and then McClain, I would be very happy heading into the draft.

Agree and would totally justify letting Murray go. I am part of the cheap RB camp but what are they saving it for? Romo needs them! One of Murray's positives was to protect the D. We get some talent on D, that won't be a necessity every week and frees the team to alter their game plans to cater to an opponents weakness; similar to Pats. Romo can throw 50 times one week, and 20 the next. That should be the goal; not playing scared.

SlimBig

Reaction score
This is sure a lot of fanfare for a non-event. Hardy could easily leave on a plane for Seattle tomorrow. Until pen meets paper the Cowboys have the same shot at Hardy as thirty-one other teams - and less cap space than most of those thirty-one.

This could be little more than Hardy's attempt to reignite his value on the open market coming off of a career-threatening off-field incident.

Yep.
This is how an agent earns his keep.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
If he signs, has there been a bigger free agent pickup since TO? Carr was more a need overpayment than a high end talent, and beyond that I can't think of anyone. Prior to TO I may have to go all the way back to Deion, though I'm sure I'm forgetting a player or three

How soon we forget the likes of George "man child" Selvie..

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Bucs will not go quietly....per sheftler

Yeah, well. I'm sure they would have to slap a heck of a lot more guaranteed money on the table for him to go to the Bucs over the Cowboys. So their wallet had better have a deep set of lungs.

Status
Not open for further replies.