Greg Olsen loves to watch the Cowboys lose

Mookie

Reaction score
I don't mind some Cowboys hate tbh, but I do think Fox needs Moose as the #1 option

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You are just soft. That is all. There was no "disrespect" you just created it with your frail psyche.
You couldn’t be more wrong. It has nothing to do with thick skin. I won’t be disrespected I don’t do it to others.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Is there anybody in the booth, that loves to watch the Cowboys lose more than him. Two games now , and he was like he couldn’t be happier . if the Cowboys lost . he was smiling ear to ear after the Green Bay game. And then pissed after the Giants game.

Some of you think everyone in the booth loves the Cowboys to lose. Even Troy Aikman has been accused of being a Cowboys hater by a few here. Lol They showed Greg Olsen and his son meeting Dak prior to the game.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You are just soft. That is all. There was no "disrespect" you just created it with your frail psyche.
I’ve been training for over 40 years frill physique, LMAO. Another Internet, tough guy.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Some of you think everyone in the booth loves the Cowboys to lose. They showed Greg Olsen and his son meeting Dak prior to the game.
No, I just think Greg Olsen made an *** of himself. Yes, I saw that. It had nothing to do with the later.
Don’t make things up. I never said any such thing. I think everybody thinks the Cowboys loves to lose. Inspecting a comment come in onDon’t make things up. I never said any such thing. I don’t think everybody thinks the Cowboys loves to lose. Inspecting a comment on it . It was just so blatantly obvious especially when I’m watching the game over.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
The both disrespectful that’s what it has to do with it. If you don’t mind one, then you don’t mind the other.

We've had commentators that openly pulled for the Cowboys. Olson failing to hide his Cowboy dislike, (I honestly didn't notice that) is fine. If Dandy Don and Irv being homers is fine, showing dislike is too. He ain't disrespecting our history like TO did.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Some of you think everyone in the booth loves the Cowboys to lose. Even Troy Aikman has been accused of being a Cowboys hater by a few here. Lol They showed Greg Olsen and his son meeting Dak prior to the game.
Yes, I have an asked to grind just like it says in your logo. He pissed me off so