Greg Olsen loves to watch the Cowboys lose

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He does not come off as a hater
I never used that word. There’s just something about the playcalling that got to me. Two weeks in a row. My instinct just told me he wasn’t happy about us winning.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I think Olson does like it when we play poorly, but I don’t give a crap what he thinks. His thoughts and opinions are immaterial to me.

Mannix

Reaction score
It’s not what he said, it was the laughing and giggling. Every time the Packers did something good. And no comment at all when we did something good. The entire game.
Now Cowboy fans can know what Dodger fans experience with Joe Buck and his hatred.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I’ve never minded Olsen… but after reading this thread and the ironclad case for his Cowboys loathing…I hate him sooo much!

If there’s ever a purge, I know who I’m going for.

stinkface

Reaction score
Yawn. Nothing to see here. Folks sure let little things bother them and of course they have to go on line and vent to share their misery. Strange world and strange priorities.

Proof

Reaction score
I think they babbling about the stupid sweaters at that point...or maybe they just got ...SON OF A..........I'm not getting sucked into this thread!

I thought those sweaters were hilarious. kinda want one lmao. (would buy one before a jersey)

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I heard he flew back home yukking it up with cheese on his head.

And that someone forgot to tell him that they don't use real cheese, especially not nacho cheese.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
What specifically did he say?

They were kind of giddy when it was a close game early on and Dallas was losing. But consider their jobs. They were probably expecting it to be a lopsided game both against the Packers and Giants. It's a lot more fun to call a competitive game. The way both of those games shaped up was a lot better for an announcer.

Maybe they hate Dallas and love the other teams (which is pretty much what some of our fans believe about pretty much any announcer, even one of our own), but I think they just get excited when it's an exciting game.

Praxit

Reaction score
..he's not to bad. There's a few commentators on sports shows. That ooze cowboy hate.

Proof

Reaction score
Obviously I'm not an announcer, or have any reason to be unbiased, but a lot of times when I watch a game where I don't have any vested interest in who wins I find myself subconsciously pulling for someone based on game flow