Greg Zuerlein lost this game

starfan1

Reaction score
Fair enough. I just know the board loses its mind when we kick a field goal instead of going for it on 4th and short, even when the field goal ties a game late in the 4th. Just surprised there is opposition when we are aggressive with the decision to go for 2 after a penalty cuts the distance in half. Granted, I don’t like the play call in that particular case, but I can’t fault the decision, and I don’t believe that decision was influenced at all by the missed extra point earlier. I believe we do the same thing if we take a 6-0 lead to open the game. If there isn’t enough confidence the team can get one yard on a consistent basis, there are much larger issues.
Ya this board pretty much loses its mind over just about everything

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Boring? The kicking is not what makes the game exciting and I would change the rules so that there are no ties.

Taking away any chance for kickoffs to be returned would make it less thrilling, despite the rule changes already in effect. You have no power to change anything in the NFL. It's up to those authorized to do so and not even being considered. Keep dreaming, though . . . I like it just the way it is. ;)

Last edited:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Greg Zuerlein lost this game. what did he do? did he kick dak in the butt and make him throw off the wrong pigeon toe foot low and behind Brown? dang, missed it.

Rally

Reaction score
I could never understand and STILL don't ,why the Cowboys don't spend top money for a quality kicker.
Kickers ,by themselves. are responsible for for at least 4 wins or losses every year.
SMH

RonWashington

Reaction score
The Browns kicker just missed a FG under 50 yards . If the Browns do it right they should cut him before halftime