Gregory 10 game Suspension under appeal; 4 game suspension confirmed

Craig

Reaction score
I dont remember ever hearing that it actually was a 10 game suspension...nust the rumor that he had failed another test.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
This is good news..but this guy hasn't even been around..he needs to get in shape..he needs reps...I wonder what the plan is from here..

Can he practice w the team while suspended?
Pretty sure he can workout at the facility and attend meetings but can't actually practice.....when players are suspended for substance abuse they don't want to isolate them from their team like they do when they are suspended for PEDs or conduct violations

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I had thought it was an open question whether or not he'd actually been suspended in the first place. Can we put that one to rest, then?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow, wonder what the story behind the scenes was for getting that one overturned

Jerry finally has something on Kraft and Goodell, and Rooney and Mara.....OR....
that was in exchange for us signing Sanchez.....

JBS

Reaction score
This guy has 5 weeks to get in shape and he's still in rehab

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This guy has 5 weeks to get in shape and he's still in rehab

I would think they have a gym at the rehab facility and he can at least stay in some form of conditioning.
It's not like he is sitting around eating chips and dip, and singing karaoke at night....LOL....

JBS

Reaction score
I would think they have a gym at the rehab facility and he can at least stay in some form of conditioning.
It's not like he is sitting around eating chips and dip, and singing karaoke at night....LOL....

He hasn't taken a football rep in months

He's not in football shape

UTmodisette

Reaction score
He's not going to be able to take a full snap count right away, but I don't see why he wouldn't be able to contribute in some way. He can be worked in slowly, but he already knows the defense. Im sure football conditioning will be an issue, but that doesn't mean he can't play.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
I wounder if he's been working hard in the weight room, thinking he wasn't going to play til week 10. 20 bucks says he's been lazy the past few months

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He hasn't taken a football rep in months

He's not in football shape

Yes, but he himself can be in shape, and he wouldn't have to play every snap, he can rotate in until he gets in shape.
I haven't rode a bicycle in 20 years, but I am pretty sure I can get out there and do it. Just need to pace myself for a while.