1. I am excited to announce the launch of ...
    NEWS and RUMORS is a powerful and versatile news and content search engine and reader that provides access to content from a large variety of sites.

NEWS and RUMORS does not track individual users and uses a password-less login system so only an email address is required to login.

Once logged in, you can add your favorite content feeds and searches to your Favorites list, bookmark content you want to read later, and find a lot of global, national and local content on a variety of topics.

Dismiss Notice

News: Gregory Failed Yet another Drug Test

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by mortboy, Nov 11, 2016.

1. BRoni

BRoni Well-Known Member

1,992 Messages
    1,807 Likes Received
    Very disappointing. We could sure use him too.

Trouty likes this.
  2. Seven

Seven Messenger to the football Gods

17,470 Messages
    7,713 Likes Received
    BYE!!!!!!!(

3. PJTHEDOORS

PJTHEDOORS Well-Known Member

16,189 Messages
    16,586 Likes Received
    Roll one up for me Gregory, we WON!!!!!!!!!!!

Trouty, FuzzyLumpkins and Jinxx13x like this.
  4. Jinxx13x

Jinxx13x Well-Known Member

5,055 Messages
    8,478 Likes Received
    LOL

5. Jinxx13x

Jinxx13x Well-Known Member

5,055 Messages
    8,478 Likes Received
    And to think what you could be Re-Joining Gregory you get this weeks

!!!!!!! CMON MAN !!!!!!!!

LocimusPrime, Trouty and dallasdave like this.
  6. FuzzyLumpkins

FuzzyLumpkins The Boognish

31,552 Messages
    21,881 Likes Received
    I read the article. It says From NIDA at the request of NIDA.

I posted something in 2004 to point out the climate that your 2006 published paper arose from. If my paper is dated then so is yours. You undermine your initial assertion.

And I showed you where the exact same studied was denied until it was presented as looking for negative effects. At least you tried to address it this time but NIDA biases out anything that doesn't have a negative hypothesis.

You also don't seem to understand what the bias argument is talking about. Anything looking for benefits or questioning the veracity or methodology of negative work is summarily rejected and its been that way for 50 years. I don't know whether you read my article from earlier but you clearly do not understand my argument.

You keep crowing NEJM but beyond them publishing the article they have made no comment on the article or their opinion in the overall science.

As for this article itself, given the criminality, 'success in life' is a self fulfilling prophecy. Jail and job termination over pot use is a definite detraction as @Hoofbite pointed out.

I would also reiterate what @gmoney112 said earlier about such studies of wholistic concepts and their ability to control variables. Using such categorization amounts to so much circular reasoning.

PS no one reads the line by line. I read maybe half of it. I would suggest a different approach if you want people to read your stuff.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
    Trouty likes this.
  7. FuzzyLumpkins

FuzzyLumpkins The Boognish

31,552 Messages
    21,881 Likes Received
    There is all kinds of conflicting literature about pot and memory with the preponderance of the negative from the NIDA regime.

Lack of variable controls as to your assertions about grades applies. Correlation does not imply causation.

Trouty likes this.
  8. iceberg

iceberg rock music matters Zone Supporter

33,795 Messages
    7,006 Likes Received
    yea, no one ever saw this one coming.

hate to say it but if they don't quit for a million $$$ a year job, they're not going to quit.

BourbonBalz likes this.
  9. iceberg

iceberg rock music matters Zone Supporter

33,795 Messages
    7,006 Likes Received
    it's not. he's just stupid.

if it were addictive you'd see a lot more people going to the betty ford clinic for weed but you don't see that very often do you? maybe he's just stupid.

10. dallasdave

dallasdave Well-Known Member

31,052 Messages
    81,935 Likes Received
    :lmao::laugh::lmao2:

LocimusPrime and Trouty like this.
  11. Beast_from_East

Beast_from_East Well-Known Member

26,637 Messages
    22,335 Likes Received
    Most companies have weed on the ban substance policy. The company I work for does random drug tests of all employees twice a month. If you test positive, you get a warning and go on probation for one year. If at any time during that year you test positive again, then you are automatically terminated.

Yea, weed may be getting legal for recreational use, but most companies in the Untied States ban their employees from smoking it.

12. Trouty

Trouty Kellen Moore baby Zone Supporter

31,526 Messages
    80,465 Likes Received
    Ok? Thanks for an anecdote that addresses my point in zero fashion. But thanks, nonetheless, I guess...

LocimusPrime likes this.
  13. Nightman

Nightman Capologist

27,121 Messages
    24,038 Likes Received
    The NFL will never allow the impression that players are playing high on weed to spread

The most they may ever do is to agree to allow the salves and rubs that eliminate the THC

But the policy has so many holes as is that even McFadden could run through(j/k)......pass one test in camp and you are good for the rest of the year.......they will continue to serve up a handful of idiots to keep up appearances