News: Gregory has a foot injury?

MarcusRock

Reaction score
What makes you think you can pencil him in for double digit sacks?

I have to say, I've been mentioning this too. There are 2 things people are assuming are givens this season: 1) Gregory to be a beast at RDE and 2) CeeDee Lamb to break out into super star status on his way to the Hall of Fame. It looks like people are setting themselves up because if it doesn't happen then the players will get the heat based on the fans' otherworldly expectations.

HungryLion

Reaction score
People think Mountaineer is the old aria under alias. I personally don't see the overbearing Zeke hate but aria did win many converts so maybe he thinks his job is done here and now he has to reinvent himself like Prince.

Hmmm interesting.

Beaker42

Reaction score
I saw the difference when we started playing terrible offenses missing key players like the Bengals without Burrow or just overall bad teams like the Eagles. Is that what you mean?

Wait... you think Randy Gregory was the difference, huh? lol
I get it. I’m just as pissed as anyone that he wasn’t available for a myriad of reasons. My take is he wants to be on the field and gives max effort (or very close to) on every play. He basically won the NO game in NO that game he got called for a couple bogus penalties. He’s a difference maker just like Irving was when he wanted to be.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
People think Mountaineer is the old aria under alias. I personally don't see the overbearing Zeke hate but aria did win many converts so maybe he thinks his job is done here and now he has to reinvent himself like Prince.
He couldn’t join right after Aria was banned (temporary) and continue his crusade against Zeke. It would be too obvious.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Wait, ya'll think i'm somebody else? lol

I like Zeke! lol

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
He couldn’t join right after Aria was banned (temporary) and continue his crusade against Zeke. It would be too obvious.
This Aria guy sounds like he lives in ya'll head rent free. '

Maybe me and him do have something in common, except apparently he hated Zeke, and I don't.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
:laugh: Okay man…
Wait, the dude you think I am has 17,000 posts. I just looked him up. There is NO WAY i'm wasting that much time, throwing it all away, starting a new account, and then apparently acting enough like the old account that I would be found out.

That seems low effort and I'm better than that.

blueblood70

Reaction score
There are no minor injuries when it comes to the Cowboys. Any little thing results in missing games.
another dramatic response by an overlay dramatic fanbase..the use of the words never or awlays gets old and will backfire more times then not...

yes there are minor inuires..in the PS you pull valuable players even with small nick..the games dont matter they do decide to simply air on te ide of caution ie RS coming up quickly we have 4 PS game vs 3 for most of the league followed by 17 games..

so RG could have had a foot stepped on its sore no issue simply dont play him..

get over it drama queen....

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Wait, the dude you think I am has 17,000 posts. I just looked him up. There is NO WAY i'm wasting that much time, throwing it all away, starting a new account, and then apparently acting enough like the old account that I would be found out.

How’d you look him up? His profile is private… just like yours.

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score

That's exactly what Aria would say.

Hardline

Reaction score
another dramatic response by an overlay dramatic fanbase..the use of the words never or awlays gets old and will backfire more times then not...

yes there are minor inuires..in the PS you pull valuable players even with small nick..the games dont matter they do decide to simply air on te ide of caution ie RS coming up quickly we have 4 PS game vs 3 for most of the league followed by 17 games..

so RG could have had a foot stepped on its sore no issue simply dont play him..

get over it drama queen....
Except my take is generally the correct one. There is literally no denying that unless you want to make up more crap .
Even my opinions are based in fact.