News: Gregory has a foot injury?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The article didn’t say anything more than he went back and to keep an eye on his foot. Did it say in there that we know he has a foot injury or how we know it is hurt? Maybe I missed it but there is zero real info on Randy in that story… other than he didn’t go to the game.

Maybe it was to protect the foot for the butt whooping he will do to offenses this year.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Except my take is generally the correct one. There is literally no denying that unless you want to make up more crap .
Even my opinions are based in fact.
no anytime you choose words like never and always , that will make you wrong more times then not, since its not true..guys limp out of games and come back in many times the same game or next game...weekly its the nfl guys most all of t16 games are dinged in some way..its the nature of sports but more s in Football..so players are playing dinged up every game, that makes you very wrong as they are minor as look at the injurys report most ore playing weekly be thought hey are on the report.. huh odd thing , can you see through all that egg on your face :rolleyes:

the fact you think you are almost always right shows that egomaniacal personality fans in here feel they have and well you dont..:popcorn:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Maybe it was to protect the foot for the butt whooping he will do to offenses this year.
most likely as simple as he got it stepped on in practice and its sore..they hold players out of PS games for those but come RS the important players play all year with nicks and dings..

Hardline

Reaction score
no anytime you choose words like never and always , that will make you wrong more times then not, since its not true..guys limp out of games and come back in many times the same game or next game...weekly its the nfl guys most all of t16 games are dinged in some way..its the nature of sports but more s in Football..so players are playing dinged up every game, that makes you very wrong as they are minor as look at the injurys report most ore playing weekly be thought hey are on the report.. huh odd thing , can you see through all that egg on your face :rolleyes:

the fact you think you are almost always right shows that egomaniacal personality fans in here feel they have and well you dont..:popcorn:
You must be fairly new to the Cowboys.
How many times have we heard that some small injury turns into something more serious? It happen very often with this team.
I am fully aware with "dinged up" and an actual injury. I played half a season with a neck strain..
No egg on this face, Just you trying to save face because you knew perfectly well I was using humor to show some truth. You have no response for this.

blueblood70

Reaction score
You must be fairly new to the Cowboys.
How many times have we heard that some small injury turns into something more serious? It happen very often with this team.
I am fully aware with "dinged up" and an actual injury. I played half a season with a neck strain..
No egg on this face, Just you trying to save face because you knew perfectly well I was using humor to show some truth. You have no response for this.
always and never are cemented in place permeant words that leaves you zero wiggle room..sorry thats swing and miss..better luck next tie thanks for playing..

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
Because he has done nothing, absolutely nothing, FOR SIX YEARS except be suspended.

I just don'e see how anyone could just think he comes in all of a sudden makes an impact like that. I just don't see it. I hope I'm wrong, but you have WAY MORE faith in the guy than I do.
this happens every year the reporters at camp build up a player to the point he is the greatest thing since sliced bread