News: Gregory has a foot injury?

slick325

Reaction score
Engel is an accomplished reporter and columnist. He has contacts, so I'd keep an eye on this subject. Hoping it isn't anything serious or that can linger. This defense can't afford many injuries or losses.

kumizi

Reaction score
WV is full of football knowledge based on thoughts and personal opinions

The guy has been in the league since 2015 and has 10.5 career sacks. Sure he's talented but the easy bet would be to not expect much from him and take anything you get as a bonus. The fact that we're counting on him as an essential piece of the defense just shows how bad our defensive personnel is.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
The guy has been in the league since 2015 and has 10.5 career sacks. Sure he's talented but the easy bet would be to not expect much from him and take anything you get as a bonus. The fact that we're counting on him as an essential piece of the defense just shows how bad our defensive personnel is.
Or it shows how good he is

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Yea we should listen to you because you are all knowing and never wrong. I dont listen to hype I wait for results good or bad show me is my game.
Me too.

And he's not shown jack squat in 6 years. So... Show me, then I'll get on the hype train. That's my whole point. You agree with me without even realizing it lol

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
The way number 56 is playing I'm not to worried. I think this kid has a chance to be special. Anae is going to be a dog-just watch.

DanA

Reaction score
His floor is that he is the best pass rusher on this team

His floor is sitting in the medical tent and in fairness to the guy that said he's not gonna be better than Aldon Smith....Aldon Smith got A LOT of hype last pre-season. I think Gregory will be better than Aldon Smith but the training camp vibe is not too disimiliar.

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
Neville Gallimore and Randy Gregory with injuries that range from “significant” to “catastrophic” have us all bracing for what the medics will have to say soon enough. Losing 50 percent of the starting defensive line in one news cycle would not fill anyone with confidence for the new-look defense.

This is an excerpt from Bob Sturm's Athletic article this morning. Unfortunately, he doesn't mention Randy's name again. Not sure what to think at the moment. :mad:

Jfconrow

Reaction score
Greggory’s foot? The team needs him, they’re going nowhere without his pass rush, which could be 15, 17 sacks. That would completely jack up the defense. Depending on the season I have 34OLB/ whatever position you want to call Greggory DE, at the top of the list.

How did Dallas end up with OL and DL issues this early? Gallimore will be ok, I’ve had that injury he’ll come back….his elbow will never be the same but he won’t notice for 10years.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
And for the record, this is an "injury" I worry about because there's a significant probability it's not an actual injury.

Creeper

Reaction score
I heard some chatter about Gregory's foot a few days ago but I heard it was really minor and nothing that would prevent him from playing in a real game. Of course when it comes to the Cowboys never trust any of their injury reports.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Because I can see past the Star on the helmet and think logically. There's no reason to believe he's going to do anything special.

Is that the new catch phrase "Beyond the Star"? How much can a player contribute, if he is not on the field? Just like you scoff at all things positive, some posters tire of your negative drivel.

terra

Reaction score
We have seen players TEAR IT UP IN CAMP and disappear in the season.

I am sad to say I think Randy will always be more potential than productive.