Gregory may be suspended again

mldardy

Reaction score
What I don't get is why a guy like Leveon Bell gets suspended twice for substance abuse, both times its reduced and now I hear on Sirius XM from a reporter in Pitt that there is some deal negotiated between Bell and the NFL that they will only suspend him for 4 games if he flunks another test.

What is going on there?
Was thinking about this yesterday as I watching Bell play in the PITT-BAL game. That guy has gotten away with some Mara-like reductions. I just keep thinking this guy has been caught twice and keeps getting the benefit of the doubt.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I found it very strange just how often the Lions doubled Gregory. Even from RDE, I was shocked. In one series, he was doubled by the OT/TE and then by the OT/OG 3 straight plays. That opened a lot of stuff for other guys. It's not all about getting the sacks. For whatever reason, they were concerned about Gregory.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Was thinking about this yesterday as I watching Bell play in the PITT-BAL game. That guy has gotten away with some Mara-like reductions. I just keep thinking this guy has been caught twice and keeps getting the benefit of the doubt.

The commish is a Pittsburgh native-just sayin'

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Is anyone really surprised by this?

Not like they're losing much but am able body. Not losing production. He's been a big waste of time since he was drafted

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
I knew this was too good to be true. Gregory would have helped and Mara knows it.

cowboys1981

Reaction score
Jerry is just echoing what was already mentioned with the earliest his case being heard is January.