Twitter: Gregory signs one year extension

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
excellent!!! Let’s him come back this year and get his legs under him, then return next season with full training camp and 16 games to unleash terror on opposing qbs.

Good idea. Let him be in a rotation as a situational pass rusher, but he also can stop the run. But let him play, get used to it.
Then next year, since he has the size, he can also drop back into a LB position. That may be too much for him to do this year. Until the end of the season, then maybe he can, who knows, maybe he can handle it.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
And on another note.....I'm still waiting for my extension...Jerry. Better sign me now.....Next year- I'm not gonna be as cheap. :rolleyes:

aria

Reaction score
Lol, great move by Jerry! Hands out more money, even though small, to a guy who can’t even stay on the field for a few games and has barely played in the league while continuing to low ball his QB who has yet to miss a game.

Brilliant Jerry! :clap:

Cebrin

Reaction score
Can you believe this guy can make 2.1 million in 1 year after all he has done? lol
It's a shame that the NFL has taken this long to catch up. Guys can smoke a full pack of cigarettes before gametime with zero benifits, and zero reprimand, but smoking a doobie got you ostracized by the public, and NFL. (Side note, I don't smoke. It gives me panic attacks, but I think it's a fantastic therapeutic plant.)

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
He'll have plenty of time to get back into football condition.

He can't return to the field 'til late October. o_O

We'll see about that in due time!

Last edited:

Hoofbite

Reaction score
If Gregory can manage to stay on the field this year and next he will have a shot at at least One Nice Sized Contract that could set him up for life if he plays his cards right.

Any team that gives him a long-term deal is literally asking to be kicked in the nuts.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Can’t be suspended for weed anymore. Where is the request for nut kicking?

They are still testing for it, are they not? Yes, it's much limited and the cutoff has been raised, but they are still testing for it, correct?

bigE79

Reaction score
If he shows out this season, that $2.1M will be pocket change next year. If he, let's say post double-digit sacks, you kiss that goodby for either a new deal or hold out.
I can almost guarantee he would never holdout.

bigE79

Reaction score
Lol, great move by Jerry! Hands out more money, even though small, to a guy who can’t even stay on the field for a few games and has barely played in the league while continuing to low ball his QB who has yet to miss a game.

Brilliant Jerry! :clap:
35 mil per is Low ball? lmao,you can't be serious.

Jstopper

Reaction score
They are still testing for it, are they not? Yes, it's much limited and the cutoff has been raised, but they are still testing for it, correct?

you will not be suspended for it, period. They can test all they want