News: Gregory Suspended for a year

revospeed

Reaction score
Jerry likes the kid. He won't be released.

But come draft time, the team needs to draft as if he is never coming back. DE will be a big need in the draft.

That and try to pick up another mid level FA like Nick Perr

The Natural

Reaction score
Let me say this, Gregory will NOT be suspended. He will win his appeal and not only that he will never fail another drug test while he plays in the NFL....or miss a test either.

Don't need any negative comments but just remember what I said when it comes true

Lyin' Irv

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score

But come draft time, the team needs to draft as if he is never coming back. DE will be a big need in the draft.
good, was hoping they'd draft DE even if Gregory wasn't suspended, now they are practically forced to

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Yeah i'm not for releasing him. I don't see the hurt in keeping him on the team especially if you don't have to pay him. But when looking at free agency or the draft....you have to go about it as if he's not on this team. He can't be the reason why you don't take a shot at someone else.

Reaction score
Say what you want about Gregory brought this on himself and bla bla.

But I think its BS how the NFL timed all of this and how fast they brought all this down.

Brady can cheat and delay his suspension for a year. Multiple other players have done what Gregory did multiple times and the process can take forever.

Really seems like they messed us over on this one.
Deflategate was totally uncharted territory. There was nothing within the CBA regarding this type of infraction.

Rules regarding drug violations are pretty clear.

Carson

Reaction score
th

He looks happy.

End of discussion

Machete

Reaction score
Now he can smoke up all he wants. He is doing what he loves to do now.