News: Gregory Suspended for a year

phildadon86

Reaction score
This is the NFL, not the baby sitting league for Addicts
I pray your kids nor your family ever battle addiction. Id love for you to visit a rehab facility to see how difficult having an addiction is. Would you have told KC to drop Eric Berry when he had cancer? Probably not. Addiction is a disease. You are uneducated and really need a reality check.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
No not a shock.

And again we get the flood of "The Cowboys should release him."

They don't have to pay him so why bother releasing him?

Either he's going to get it through his head or the Cowboys will retain his rights and never have to pay him.

There's no downside in retaining his rights.

This.

He still gets to work out and be a part of the team, he just can't practice and play in games. He's young (24) so why cut him.

Reaction score
th

He looks happy.
If Gregory wants somebody to blame, all he has to do is look in the mirror.

This has nothing to do with Mara, and everything to do with the actions of Mr. Gregory.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
So he's suspended until next years playoffs or how does this work? Just a shame.

Hopefully its one year, and not the type that requires re-instatement. Because you know they'll take their sweet time with that, not like this expedited case.

I feel like if Rappaport or Schefter (whichever one) didn't tweet that his appeal will be heard after playoffs, this wouldn't have been sped up like it was.

erod

Reaction score
This is exactly why Jason Garrett didn't want him. But Jerry wouldn't listen.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
no surprise, his career is over, Dallas should just release him and move on, he won't go six month's without failing another test, he's an addict!

Two of his suspensions were missed tests, not failed test. The NFL treats them the same. The issue at hand is they said he missed a test due to him being in the rehab facility.

If that in fact is the case, I hope the Cowboys take this to court.