Recommended Gregory Suspended Indefinitly **merged**

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
This FO is schizophrenic... on the one hand they will fall in love with talented guys with off the field problems and cross their fingers and “hope it works out”

On the other hand— they have no problem staring into a talent abyss on certain positions like S and DT. It’s crazy.

You simply can’t build a successful roster around unreliable guys— no matter how talented. Always bites you in the *** in the end.

It’s a shame bc I was hoping Randy had figured it out— but was just too much for him. Pot will probably be taken off the banned substance list in 2-3 years anyway.

I don’t blame Gregory— he is who he is and has been consistent in his behavior. I blame this FO for continuing to put the franchise in this position time and time again.

Rant over lol

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Forget the draft, we are still waiting for Taco to show something in year 3. Any pass rusher we draft will take a few years to become the player we need (assuming he pans out), especially since we don't even have a 1st rounder. It's all about free agency but they don't want to spend money on outside free agents

Doomsday101

Reaction score
This is why I have said time after time I don't trust him. Dallas can't count on him and he is worthless if he is suspended all the time. Cut him loose, Get DLaw signed and look to add to DE. Damn him because Cowboys continue to trust him they are now
in a position once again to fill his position.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well, that's a crying shame.

At the risk of sounding naive, I think I will wait on a more comprehensive and reliable reporting of facts and events

Hadenough

Reaction score
Oh Well! Cant say that Jerry didnt give him every chance he could.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Because of his action Cowboys will once again be looking at DE. It was a position that we were in good shape pending DLaw deal and the focus could be more on DT, Safety, TE but instead we are back again looking to fill his spot. Cut him get him out of here once and for all.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
This FO is schizophrenic... on the one hand they will fall in love with talented guys with off the field problems and cross their fingers and “hope it works out”

On the other hand— they have no problem staring into a talent abyss on certain positions like S and DT. It’s crazy.

You simply can’t build a successful roster around unreliable guys— no matter how talented. Always bites you in the *** in the end.

It’s a shame bc I was hoping Randy had figured it out— but was just too much for him. Pot will probably be taken off the banned substance list in 2-3 years anyway.

I don’t blame Gregory— he is who he is and has been consistent in his behavior. I blame this FO for continuing to put the franchise in this position time and time again.

Rant over lol
Good rant.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Because of his action Cowboys will once again be looking at DE. It was a position that we were in good shape pending DLaw deal and the focus could be more on DT, Safety, TE but instead we are back again looking to fill his spot. Cut him get him out of here once and for all.
It's time for Soft Taco to step up.

CWR

Reaction score
More like stupid *** organization for continuing to enable imbeciles.

They looked like they made the right choice last year smh. You're right though, why draft anyone who cant pass a combine piss test? I somewhat understand the sunk cost put into Gregory and seeing it through, but cmon man at some point you have to know he is playing you It makes me sick to think of our defense with Gregory and Irving in the line up.

Legend

Reaction score
If it gets to desperation; bring back Greg Hardy for cheap.

Doomsday101

Reaction score

Rant over lol

True it is the front office who gave this guy chance after chance only to have him spit in their face. I don't feel for him he is a grown man not some little kid.