Recommended Gregory Suspended Indefinitly **merged**

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
At some point, the Cowboys' FO might do well to consider stop thinking of themselves as Gregory's rehabilitation center.

When does being made hapless fools of eventually begin to sink in? They're making careers of being played for suckers.

TX_Yid

Reaction score
This might be him simply missing a test right? Or do we know more than that?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
It's time for Soft Taco to step up.

No doubt he will have to step up but this idiot took a position that was strong and with some depth into a position of need once again. I sat here listening to all the people here excusing him time after time and I have no doubt there will still be some who place no blame on Gregory. Hell we had people saying let DLaw walk because we have Gregory? lol guy is joke and Dallas needs to get him out of there once and for all

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
At some point, the Cowboys' FO might do well to consider stop thinking of themselves as Gregory's rehabilitation center.

When does being made hapless fools of eventually begin to sink in? They're making careers of being played for suckers.
tenor.gif

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
No doubt he will have to step up but this idiot took a position that was strong and with some depth into a position of need once again. I sat here listening to all the people hear excusing him time after time and I have no doubt there will still be some who place no blame on Gregory. Hell we had people saying let DLaw walk because we have Gregory? lol guy is joke and Dallas needs to get him out of there once and for all
He was dead to me the last time he failed a test a year or so ago. Bye felicia.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
I swear to god every f****** offseason this happens......dlaw, gregory, irving, romc....... the hell man???

tyke1doe

Reaction score
So much for the "pot is not addictive" canard.
I was pulling for him, but it's time to move on.

stiletto

Reaction score
Doesn't surprise me one bit. Hopefully the front office has learned their lesson (doubt it).