Recommended Gregory Suspended Indefinitly **merged**

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Been adopting for decades. I'm actually saving for a ranch and property to house strays like Kinky.
I think that is so noble and caring.

I walk 2 that's enough. Scooping 2 is plenty. Good for you though. We should all walk on all 4's for awhile[/QUOTE]

rags747

Reaction score
You are not flying a plane, you are not driving a train, you are not putting anyone’s life in danger. How is it that you can’t tell a woman not to kill her baby but you can tell her/him that they can’t smoke some weed? Don’t tell me about rules as we all know that there are plenty of stupid rules too. Yes, he’s a jk as.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
I was in Gregory's corner last summer once I learned his problems with substance abuse stemmed from mental health issues. The latter was beyond his control and I made the assumption he simply dealt with it in a bad manner.

But it's time for the Cowboys to move on. His problems clearly run deeper than they can handle. This league is about winning games, not coddling troubled people. I'm trying not to sound too insensitive to Gregory's situation, but his career is over.

I just hope whatever is going on with him doesn't ruin his life. It's a shame so much talent is going to waste. He hardly played last year and had six sacks. Just sad.

We all make mistakes. We all pay for them. You're right. It's easy to judge. I don't care about his football career unless it makes his life better. Obviously it doesn't. From what I've read he's a smart guy. Up to him to figure it out with support

pitt33

Reaction score
Man, I feel bad for him, no substance in my life has ever controlled me like that.
I feel bad that something like that takes over your life to the point that nothing else basically matters.

What a shame. He’s got some real skills.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
And the drug scourge is weed? You kiddin me? Stop, drop the ignorance. We've come a bit further than " reefer madness" surely. If not, get out from behind fanzone and read about fentanyl and synthetic opiods that are completely supported by big pharma and government lobbyists. I don't know what is on the NFL banned substance list but I know what shouldn't be. I also know that alcohol destroys more families than weed. Let's get off the high horse or at least drag ourselves out of the 50's

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Well that’s strange.

Why does this have a breaking new flag on it, and it’s supposedly in Fan Zone, but when I go to the Fan Zone forum, it’s nowhere to be found directly?

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
And the drug scourge is weed? You kiddin me? Stop, drop the ignorance. We've come a bit further than " reefer madness" surely. If not, get out from behind fanzone and read about fentanyl and synthetic opiods that are completely supported by big pharma and government lobbyists. I don't know what is on the NFL banned substance list but I know what shouldn't be. I also know that alcohol destroys more families than weed. Let's get off the high horse or at least drag ourselves out of the 50's

It’s not about weed.

It’s about his inability to follow the rules.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Go ahead, pop fentanyl. No rules broken there. In fact we have the counter active drug just down the street. Don't break them rules
Like it, or not - dem's da rules in the NFL until otherwise.
Whether right, or wrong.

That is the crux of the matter and the inspiration of the anger of the masses.

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
It’s not about weed.

It’s about his inability to follow the rules.

Do we have evidence that Gregory generally demonstrates an inability to follow rules? If so, I haven't seen it. No reports of missing team meetings, staying out past curfew, maintaining his assignments, etc., so far as I know.

He has an inability to follow this one rule. And it's a rule about weed, a non-performance enhancing substance that has been shown to be addictive in about 9% of users (possibly explaining why he may have this inability to follow the rule). So I kinda think it matters what the rule is. Go ahead and hold him to the rule if you must. But let's not paint the guy as some rule-breaking degenerate.

Verdict

Reaction score
What a nob.
Cut him.

DL is now URGENT... Irving and Gregory forcing our free agency and draft...

Hang them out to dry....

Makes the Armstrong pick look a little more like the Cowboys were in front of this situation. It also makes the Tank signing like taking candy away from a baby. I'll be shocked if we don't over pay now. Lol

Verdict

Reaction score
Do we have evidence that Gregory generally demonstrates an inability to follow rules? If so, I haven't seen it. No reports of missing team meetings, staying out past curfew, maintaining his assignments, etc., so far as I know.

He has an inability to follow this one rule. And it's a rule about weed, a non-performance enhancing substance that has been shown to be addictive in about 9% of users (possibly explaining why he may have this inability to follow the rule). So I kinda think it matters what the rule is. Go ahead and hold him to the rule if you must. But let's not paint the guy as some rule-breaking degenerate.

I'm as jaded as they come (in part because I'm a trial lawyer) but I'm mildly surprised. I actually thought he may have turned the corner. Seemed like he was doing pretty well overall.