Gregory's tape >>>> Bosa's tape

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
You don't address anything I say particularly. You keep on waving your hands at his answers to Broaddus questions last month and ignoring what he just said on twitter and on the most recent show when he gets into specifics.

I know you want it x > y oversimplified but that does nothing to tell me how either would perform as a Dallas Cowboy. Dane said that Spence struggled to get off blocks; that is not remotely limited to run blocks. When a blocker gets his hands on him it's over.

Bosa has the power to rip and club defenders that get their hands on him and the agility to maintain his rush while doing so.

Also Bosa is clearly the better overall athlete of any of the prospects he is being compared to. His cone and shuttle are .2+ better than all the others. Guys that are 20 lbs less than him only run .06 better in the 40. They do all have similar jump scores but at the end of the day shuttle and cone are the most correlated to DE success in the NFL.

His 4.21 shuttle and 6.89 cone are elite. It would also be better than Lawson, Spence, and absolutely blows Buckner away.

Incorrect again, comprehension and honesty is something you need to address honestly speaking.

Dane Brugler point blank has said on numerous occasions during the draft show that Noah Spence is a better pass rusher than Bosa and that he is the best pure pass rusher in this entire draft class which includes Bosa.

I have provided an abundance of evidence, showing him saying these things literally and point blank on video, you can not reasonably and with integrity explain these comments away.

Broaddus has nothing to do with Dane saying Spence is the better pass rusher, Dane is in agreement with this fact and says "absolutely" he is better pass rusher.

This is emphatic language to be sure!

Further, Dane in the second video is the one who brings it up, not Broaddus, so this is evidence you are in complete denial of the facts.

What you see from Dane recently with regard to Bosa is him explaining to fans why he has Bosa ranked top 5 in this draft and how sack numbers alone do not tell the complete story on a player because people are questioning the 5 sacks for last year.

He has always maintained that Bosa is the better DE end prospect and is the more complete and overall better player.

Dane has never wavered on this point nor has he went back and forth.

This is not rocket science, he is simply saying that with regard to being a pass rusher alone, Spence is the best pass rusher in this draft and is better than Bosa with respect to this particular skill set.

By limitation, Dane has indicated Spence has issues with blocks and the run, best fits in his view as a 3-4 OLB where his pass rush ability will not be frustrated by OT's.

So although Spence is the better pass rusher, he is not the better player, he is not as complete a prospect as Bosa, in his view he is not the better player.

He is simply saying Spence is the better pass rusher, not the better player. Wash, Rinse, Repeat.

The language was not with equivocation, he states that Spence is the best pass rusher in this draft class "absolutely".

Trying to deny this fact ruins your credibility completely, you are now denying literal video evidence of the guy saying Spence is the best pass rusher in this class, this reeks of desperation, dishonesty and complete agenda.

I told you point blank I agree with Dane, that Bosa is a better player but NOT the better pass rusher.

Apparently you are having difficulty understanding that Spence can be the better pass rusher but not the better player, this is not that complex.

You are so busy defending Bosa as a prospect, you are not understanding what is being said in particular, it demonstrates agenda at this point!

locked&loaded

Reaction score
It's so cute when people get like this because they get frustrated with an argument. Social relativism is the solace of the weak mind

I generally don't befriend people that are passive aggressive as such. If you haven't noticed I am rather direct.

I am trying to help you out, man. You keep digging yourself into a hole and I am asking Rogerthat12 to stop piling on the dirt! you should be thanking me.

Myself, I realized there was no point talking to you when you couldnt figure out that a player standing up straight makes a 90 degree angle with the ground.

I just wish people could admit when they are wrong. there is nothing wrong with being wrong... especially on the internet.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
What I don't understand is how the Cowboys "let" Gregory test positive 4 times. After the first, don't you force him to piss for the organization every day so that you make sure when the NFL tests him, he's clean?

Yeah, so much for our "monitoring" program. :rolleyes:

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
I am trying to help you out, man. You keep digging yourself into a hole and I am asking Rogerthat12 to stop piling on the dirt! you should be thanking me.

Myself, I realized there was no point talking to you when you couldnt figure out that a player standing up straight makes a 90 degree angle with the ground.

I just wish people could admit when they are wrong. there is nothing wrong with being wrong... especially on the internet.

Dane on the draft show today said it again, Spence best pass rusher in the draft.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/video/2016/03/17/draft-show-more-pro-days-2nd-3rd-rounds

12:47

Dane "he is the best pass rusher in this draft"!

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score

How condescending of you. Your actions are irrelevant.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Incorrect again, comprehension and honesty is something you need to address honestly speaking.

Dane Brugler point blank has said on numerous occasions during the draft show that Noah Spence is a better pass rusher than Bosa and that he is the best pure pass rusher in this entire draft class which includes Bosa.

I have provided an abundance of evidence, showing him saying these things literally and point blank on video, you can not reasonably and with integrity explain these comments away.

Broaddus has nothing to do with Dane saying Spence is the better pass rusher, Dane is in agreement with this fact and says "absolutely" he is better pass rusher.

This is emphatic language to be sure!

Further, Dane in the second video is the one who brings it up, not Broaddus, so this is evidence you are in complete denial of the facts.

What you see from Dane recently with regard to Bosa is him explaining to fans why he has Bosa ranked top 5 in this draft and how sack numbers alone do not tell the complete story on a player because people are questioning the 5 sacks for last year.

He has always maintained that Bosa is the better DE end prospect and is the more complete and overall better player.

Dane has never wavered on this point nor has he went back and forth.

This is not rocket science, he is simply saying that with regard to being a pass rusher alone, Spence is the best pass rusher in this draft and is better than Bosa with respect to this particular skill set.

By limitation, Dane has indicated Spence has issues with blocks and the run, best fits in his view as a 3-4 OLB where his pass rush ability will not be frustrated by OT's.

So although Spence is the better pass rusher, he is not the better player, he is not as complete a prospect as Bosa, in his view he is not the better player.

He is simply saying Spence is the better pass rusher, not the better player. Wash, Rinse, Repeat.

The language was not with equivocation, he states that Spence is the best pass rusher in this draft class "absolutely".

Trying to deny this fact ruins your credibility completely, you are now denying literal video evidence of the guy saying Spence is the best pass rusher in this class, this reeks of desperation, dishonesty and complete agenda.

I told you point blank I agree with Dane, that Bosa is a better player but NOT the better pass rusher.

Apparently you are having difficulty understanding that Spence can be the better pass rusher but not the better player, this is not that complex.

You are so busy defending Bosa as a prospect, you are not understanding what is being said in particular, it demonstrates agenda at this point!

If when an OT gets his hands on Spence it means he cannot get away I fail to see how he is the better pass rusher. MAybe ceiling I don't know but you if generalized qualitative evaluation buzz words are good for you then so be it.

MY issue is that you cannot articulate anything other than he is 'great' or 'better' without basis other than Brugler seems to agree with you.

And Brugler has equivocated as per those tweets from last week.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
If when an OT gets his hands on Spence it means he cannot get away I fail to see how he is the better pass rusher. MAybe ceiling I don't know but you if generalized qualitative evaluation buzz words are good for you then so be it.

MY issue is that you cannot articulate anything other than he is 'great' or 'better' without basis other than Brugler seems to agree with you.

And Brugler has equivocated as per those tweets from last week.

Wrong yet again, you are officially in complete denial, evidence in hand and you look the other way rehashing the same nonsense.

Real simple, Noah Spence is a better pass rusher than Bosa, Dane imformed you of this yesterday yet again on the draft show, why you can not and will not accept this fact is beyond reason.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Wrong yet again, you are officially in complete denial, evidence in hand and you look the other way rehashing the same nonsense.

Real simple, Noah Spence is a better pass rusher than Bosa, Dane imformed you of this yesterday yet again on the draft show, why you can not and will not accept this fact is beyond reason.

There is no such thing as an objective measure of that. Patting your chest over a oversimplification is fun I guess.

My opinion is different than yours and at least I can articulate why I feel the way I do better than, "Dane agrees with me."

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
:laugh: This is such horse****.

I agree that Gregory might have a better first step but to say its far and away better just seems ignorant to me. The power and size difference is glaring.

I actually thought Gregory looked mediocre until I realized that he was not going off the ball but playing off the tackle most downs. Bosa looks better swimming and ripping and doesn't use the spin move overly much.

Then of course there is the question of which one got a steady stream of double and triple teams and which one didn't. DC actions speak better than this mindless bias some of you guys have.

Someone already stated it in another thread; if Bosa is truly consider a top five talent and he is the highest-rated prospect on the board at #4, the Cowboy should take him. If Bosa is not rated as highly as, say Jack, Goff, or Elliott who are still on the board, but they take him anyway based on need, then that would stink.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
There is no such thing as an objective measure of that. Patting your chest over a oversimplification is fun I guess.

My opinion is different than yours and at least I can articulate why I feel the way I do better than, "Dane agrees with me."

The issue of contention has never been how "I" feel, it was you indicating Dane never said Spence was the better pass rusher and he has repeated this as recent as yesterday.

Dane on the draft show today said it again, Spence best pass rusher in the draft.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/video/2016/03/17/draft-show-more-pro-days-2nd-3rd-rounds
12:47

Dane "he is the best pass rusher in this draft"!

Actually listen for once and leave the Bosa agenda at the door which apparently you can not do!

I can articulate why Spence is a better pass rusher because he has the skill set to get to the QB off the edge with more explosion and speed than Bosa, he is a quick twitch player unlike Bosa.

Dane is correct in his assessment and I agree with him on the issue.

All you have done is explain what everyone already knows about Bosa, none of it makes Bosa a better pass rusher to the QB.

Wash, Rinse, Repeat!

You bring nothing new to the table on Bosa and simply can not face the fact Bosa may be a better 4-3 DE prospect than Spence but he is NOT a better pass rusher.

More of the same, you got nothing!

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
What I don't understand is how the Cowboys "let" Gregory test positive 4 times. After the first, don't you force him to piss for the organization every day so that you make sure when the NFL tests him, he's clean?

If you want to break laws, sure.