Gregory's tape >>>> Bosa's tape

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
No, I like you alot, brother! Your a Cowboys fan!! What I don't like is how you jumped dantheman over his opinions of Joey Bosa of which I agree with him on; and your response to make dantheman see your way is by showing 2 second gifs and the "Dan Brugler says...." defense. Make your piece and be on your way... the horse is dead.

I didn't jump him. He was responding to me in the midst of another argument. I jumped rpat or whatever his name is because what his post was about two players film and then included no tape of either player. I showed a lot of plays to make my point.

What am I supposed to do when someone keeps big timing over who watched more film and then says:

Oh and by the way, show me the clip of Bosa ever grabbing the edge on a tackle and getting outside on him. He doesnt.....

when I had already posted those gifs on the first page?

What kind of argument is "I've talked to a lot of OSU fans and they agree with me."?

It is hard to take seriously.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
And what do you mean huh? You asked for examples of him getting to the edge and around the tackle. I posted multiple gifs of him doing that on the first page.

I don't care how many games you watched if you think

is valid.

Again:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Its hard to take you seriously. Doesn't seem like he is playing high either.

Uh. that isnt bending the corner... That is being a bit more athletic than the tackle and plodding by them.

also 'bending' implies that the angle between you and the ground is less than 90 degrees....

dantheman41

Reaction score
I don't love him. I just think he is more of an authority to call on than your mythical OSU fans. Dane Brugler's service has Bosa #1 overall.

Anyway this is boring I'm going to go do something else.

Dane has said continually on the Draft Show that his # 1 is Tunsil. Believe he mentioned it on yesterday's or last weeks show.
Those weaknesses were exactly what they said about JJ Watts.

I'm pretty torn on Bosa myself. I don't see the same bend that Gregory has but at the same time he can beat you inside and outside. Not saying he's Strahan but he didn't have that speed around the corner either.

I hate the JJ Watt comparisons. JJ Watt is a completely different animal and they aren't anywhere close to the same class. Watt plays completely different position, is 30 pounds heavier, much stronger, just as athletic even though he's 30 pounds heavier, and is just an absolute beast.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Uh. that isnt bending the corner... That is being a bit more athletic than the tackle and plodding by them.

also 'bending' implies that the angle between you and the ground is less than 90 degrees....

It's a classic dip and rip move. You are supposed to explode up through the hands on the rip.

And standing straight up is 180 degrees. Bending means you bend at the waist from there. Youre just making up stuff and moving the goalpost.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Dane has said continually on the Draft Show that his # 1 is Tunsil. Believe he mentioned it on yesterday's or last weeks show.

I hate the JJ Watt comparisons. JJ Watt is a completely different animal and they aren't anywhere close to the same class. Watt plays completely different position, is 30 pounds heavier, much stronger, just as athletic even though he's 30 pounds heavier, and is just an absolute beast.

I just listened to the draft show and you certainly sound like you are channelling Broaddus. And you say you don't like others think for you. If you want to take Brugler not arguing with Broaddus when he is insistent then go ahead. I quoted the portions of Bruglers report that state he is all the things you say he is not.

CBSsports has Bosa at 3 now. The main site has him at 1. Now after his pro day improved result I am interested to see where it goes again.

And who cares if you hate the Watt comparisons; they make you look ignorant to history nonetheless. Nebraksa runs a 4-3 and Watt was their SDE. He outweighed him by 20 lbs not 30 and while he is a beast now he dropped out of the top 10 for the exact same reasoning as we see now from you. It it what it is.

JDSTAR

Reaction score
So are you saying youre using multiple accounts? Nice meltdown I must say.

No, no separate accounts. This is my only one; but I do like to read the opinions of my peers and all I've been reading lately is you bashing them for their contradicting views of your boyfriend, Bosa.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
No, no separate accounts. This is my only one; but I do like to read the opinions of my peers and all I've been reading lately is you bashing them for their contradicting views of your boyfriend, Bosa.

So your reading my posts to other people and getting mad as if I was saying that to you. You cavalier, you! :laugh:

locked&loaded

Reaction score
It's a classic dip and rip move. You are supposed to explode up through the hands on the rip.

And standing straight up is 180 degrees. Bending means you bend at the waist from there. Youre just making up stuff and moving the goalpost.

Futures020613-17.jpg

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score

Your angle is gratuitous. It's sideline shot just a little bit behind and the axis is parallel to the hash. Your rusher also doesn't have the strength to rip through that block.

If you want to pretend that Bosa rushes with a high pad level then go ahead. The first two of the three gifs on the dip and rip show him with the lean you claim he doesn't have. In the second the OT pushes his shoulder top down and Bosa doesn't break stride.

You do understand that with the rip you come up out of your stand and through their hands right?

hi-res-10b8bccbc6116ef22847e82478e9aae7_crop_north.jpg

Here is a guy with strength quaring his shoulder and about to rip the tackles hands. You can see from the angle of his legs his lean. He's low enough in his rush that the tackle's hands are above his frame and without leverage. He explodes up out of his move.

He's a quick and physical finisher too.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
I might be labeled a bad person or someone that has no clue how to evaluate draft prospects (I don't by the way), but I like this kid. He put it on Michigan every time he played them, which you want to see when they line up against their biggest rivals. Here is his parting shot to Harbaugh.

That cracked me up for some reason.

bkeavs

Reaction score
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess fuzzy isn't married or have children

No other way a man can scout so many college players

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess fuzzy isn't married or have children

No other way a man can scout so many college players

You can watch the Bosa cutups on draftbreakdown in about 90 minutes. I've only really looked at a dozen prospects since college football ended. I guess that means I have no life. :rolleyes:

Whereas the primary person that I am arguing against in this thread has a sticky where he does writeups on a hundred players.

Logical consistency is tough.

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
Watching Gregory last season, he seemed to really have burst off the line but he wasn't strong enough to shed blocks and get to the QB.