Gronkowski to TB

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
How much time do you need to pick up a phone and call the Cowboys. They havent had a great TE in 10 years or a good te in 6 years. We should be the ones calling for Gronk, Jared Cook, Jimmy Graham. They had all last season and Fa period also.

They are Delusional about the position. Weve spent 100 million on tes and we have 1 playoff td in 15 yrs to show for it. Thats not a success story because weve had NONE

It ranks right up there with fullbacks that we pay for Nothing.

Save tha money for the doers not the talkers.

Its ok if the tes and the fbs suck. Lets keep using them and maybe one day our offense around them can carry the scoring load.

Id rather have Tyron Smith running routes for passes than dalton schultz, Jarwin, swaim, hanna, witten, escobar, clutts, vickers, olawzie. Cut them all

JBond

Reaction score
Living in Tampa, this is going to be fun to watch them dominate or implode
I am moving there this week. It will be fun to watch. Movers are packing the house today. I will be living in Land O Lakes. Looking forward to it.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Not sure how anyone would not be a fan of Brady. Or Michael Jordan for that matter.
Huh? You don't have to be a fan of an athlete in order to appreciate how great they are, and what they bring to a sport. I am not a fan of Brady but no doubt he may be the best QB to ever play the game

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Dez is 100% not coming here. Dez is a joke compared to Gronk. Definitely not the same caliber player or leader.
Dez want to play in Dallas, Gronk would only play with Brady that is the only comparison...in no way was I comparing them as players, sheesh

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
You can think whatever you want, you just seem angry about it.

Not sure what you are expecting from Gronk. 750 yards and 6 TD's would be incredible and he is more than capable of that.
Angry? With all the crap going on in the world right now this is the furtherst thing in my thoughts that would make me angry...adamant, stubborn...maybe. I expect Gronk to play half a year and do what he does during that time. I am firm in that the team doesn't need him, and hope he doesn't take away time from the guys already there. That is all.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Huh? You don't have to be a fan of an athlete in order to appreciate how great they are, and what they bring to a sport. I am not a fan of Brady but no doubt he may be the best QB to ever play the game

Fan, appreciate whats the difference? I don't root for the guy, but watching him prove every hater wrong well into his old age has been fun to watch. The guy is incredible. The best would be him turning the Bucs into a SB caliber team. One of the worst franchises in history.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Well...WWE is in Florida with the rest of the crazies so I don't see why not lol.
He gets tackled for an 8 yard gain with :45 to go in the 4th and they're just out of FG range AND HERE COMES R-TRUTH FROM OUT OF NOWHERE!!!

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Fan, appreciate whats the difference? I don't root for the guy, but watching him prove every hater wrong well into his old age has been fun to watch. The guy is incredible. The best would be him turning the Bucs into a SB caliber team. One of the worst franchises in history.
I am a fan of the Cowboys, don't appreciate them, lol. I am not a fan of how Bill/Tom, etc, but appreciate how dynamic each of them have been in their roles contributing to the dynasty that is the Pats...maybe it's my Canadian confusing y'all..lol

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I am a fan of the Cowboys, don't appreciate them, lol. I am not a fan of how Bill/Tom, etc, but appreciate how dynamic each of them have been in their roles contributing to the dynasty that is the Pats...maybe it's my Canadian confusing y'all..lol

I appreciate you!! :oldcouple:

Every ski Whistler? My favorite ski resort.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
I appreciate you!! :oldcouple:

Every ski Whistler? My favorite ski resort.
nope, I live North of Toronto and don't get out to B.C. often. I have been to Whistler for sales meetings, and played Nicklaus North Golf club. Still have a few friends out that way, very different way of life than it is in the hustle and bustle where we live.

They are almost ready to get back to work and play out there (some courses opening), Covid hit them first then moved itself East.

aria

Reaction score
He gets tackled for an 8 yard gain with :45 to go in the 4th and they're just out of FG range AND HERE COMES R-TRUTH FROM OUT OF NOWHERE!!!
Remember when R Truth had the voices in his head and he would look over his shoulder and start talking to no one? I miss that character. lol.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
How does a team get a 4th for a dude who is pretty much retired ***. We can't even move people on their prime.

nobody

Reaction score

I'm a fan of his work ethic and how he credits others in interviews. But I'm not a fan of his. He very well may have cheated, but he's still one of the best ever.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Where is our green grass?

Tampa just added Tom Brady and Gronk.. That could’ve been Dallas..

Instead.. We move on with mediocrity and we will pay it long term..

This franchise is weak and the front office has no cajones.

Our chances at a Super Bowl would be drastically better with Brady and Gronk on the team vs what it is now.

Like I said...