Guess when Lamb gets his new deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblood70

Reaction score
With Jefferson getting $35M, no deal.
Wrong that's a bunch of nonsense because if that is what he wants more than Jefferson then that is why he won't be signed literally everyone under him A.J. Brown got 32 then there was a couple of $30 million and DJ Moore taking 27.5 million is all I need to know that the quarterback market isn't just in Jefferson he's an anomaly a lot like Deshaun Watson was three or four years ago no one has gotten a fully guaranteed contract like deshaun Watson and really just now somebody might get that kind of guaranteed money on an overall contract but not a fully guaranteed contract just because one player got something does not set the market Justin Jefferson was overpaid and minnesota's going to realize it was probably a bad decision when they could have probably kept it under 35..they bid agint themselves..

The fair price is top five money which right now is $31 million,

so 33.5 he should have signed it right now in my opinion he's not gonna get empathy from the fan base if he's asking for more than Jefferson.. Trayvon diggs took a top five deal it was 4 at the time and now it's five that one got done quickly this is everyone upset at Jerry Jones and the Jones family what I'm betting is the agent in land that's holding this up because if that is true at 33.5 was the offer depending on the language and the guaranteed money he should have signed that right now this is a lamb and an agent issue if that is the truth and we don't know the truth we haven't seen the real offers...

That is wholeheartedly what he deserves, and he should get... He literally is greedy if he's turning down that contract and I'm going to say it he has a right to ask for more but once this gets this far and get this close to the season you take that deal because it is more than fair it makes you the second highest paid receiver in the league and there's nothing wrong with that wanting to be the top guy it won't come off it there's that greed sense to that and that is the truth I will always say they have a right to come with that number at first and demand it but they're gonna have to come off it at some point..

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They break TC next week, the 22nd I believe.

It will be done on the 24th, the day of their last PS game, or the day after, as they return to practice at The Star in Frisco.
Very doubtful he sign before and comes to Oxnard only not to practice. Unless Jerry finds someway to make a splash.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I have been saying this for YEARS. No one wins the Super Bowl every year. That is not the expectation. The expectation is that the team is run in a professional manner. When the team is NOT run in a professional manner, the pickle we are in with Dak is what you get!!! I don't care if he stays or goes, but he is in his prime and he plays the toughest position to fill in the NFL.....and they just voted him as the runner-up NFL MVP....and there is strong chance he walks for NOTHING!!!!!!

Jerry just said out of his mouth for everyone to hear....so this is not "sources said". He likes to have "swirl" around his team. He said he often creates it. Somehow, he believes that kind of publicity is good and creates the kind of pressure that propels players/coaches to perform better. The only evidence we have is that it makes him a lot of money, so the fact that he continues to do it....tells you all you need to know about what is MOST important to him!!!!!!!!
:thumbup:

Praxit

Reaction score
.....probably real soon. Having CD ready for game day is prime fitting.

Dak also might have a contract by then.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Then I let him sit. I like Lamb, a lot. but if he wants to play that card, then let him sit it out. He will report and play at some point to get the accrued year and then I turn around and Tag is butt next year and maybe the year after..
You let Lamb sit and he only has to play 6 games to accrue a season. With 11 games in the books without him our season is almost certainly toast. That's the leverage he holds and the leverage Zeke held (and the leverage Emmitt held way back when with a championship team already) and you saw how those turned out. The only hope with your emotional strategy from the team is you were soft tanking the season anyway given the stand-on-the-sidelines off-season. Otherwise, most teams aren't willing to risk a subpar season with folks they think can contend.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Wrong that's a bunch of nonsense because if that is what he wants more than Jefferson then that is why he won't be signed literally everyone under him A.J. Brown got 32 then there was a couple of $30 million and DJ Moore taking 27.5 million is all I need to know that the quarterback market isn't just in Jefferson he's an anomaly a lot like Deshaun Watson was three or four years ago no one has gotten a fully guaranteed contract like deshaun Watson and really just now somebody might get that kind of guaranteed money on an overall contract but not a fully guaranteed contract just because one player got something does not set the market Justin Jefferson was overpaid and minnesota's going to realize it was probably a bad decision when they could have probably kept it under 35..they bid agint themselves..

The fair price is top five money which right now is $31 million,

so 33.5 he should have signed it right now in my opinion he's not gonna get empathy from the fan base if he's asking for more than Jefferson.. Trayvon diggs took a top five deal it was 4 at the time and now it's five that one got done quickly this is everyone upset at Jerry Jones and the Jones family what I'm betting is the agent in land that's holding this up because if that is true at 33.5 was the offer depending on the language and the guaranteed money he should have signed that right now this is a lamb and an agent issue if that is the truth and we don't know the truth we haven't seen the real offers...

That is wholeheartedly what he deserves, and he should get... He literally is greedy if he's turning down that contract and I'm going to say it he has a right to ask for more but once this gets this far and get this close to the season you take that deal because it is more than fair it makes you the second highest paid receiver in the league and there's nothing wrong with that wanting to be the top guy it won't come off it there's that greed sense to that and that is the truth I will always say they have a right to come with that number at first and demand it but they're gonna have to come off it at some point..
$31M. Lol.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
I'm saying tomorrow at the latest.

I feel like a big deal is coming his way.

Especially how Jerry backtracked on his "not urgent" comments yesterday.
After soul crushing 1st round playoff exit stage right.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Then I let him sit. I like Lamb, a lot. but if he wants to play that card, then let him sit it out. He will report and play at some point to get the accrued year and then I turn around and Tag is butt next year and maybe the year after..
Do you want hostages or volunteers in the locker room?

Status
Not open for further replies.