Guess who I saw at Wal-Mart last night?

aikemirv

Reaction score
I thought you were going to say you ran into T.O., because we all know he has a hard time feeding his family at his salary level!

BARRYRAY

Reaction score
Your wrong on QC, he's gotten work as an independent pharmacutical distributor as Cheech and Chong used to say, oh yeah and he's writing a new book, Just Throw Me the Damn Pipe-my days with the Boys...

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lurkercowboy said:
The coolest guy I ever ran into inside Wal-Mart was Ivan Koloff.

The russian bear or was it the russian hammer?

The memory is failing me anymore. :(

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
morieeel said:
I saw Joe Dimaggio @ Dinky Donuts. :)

He's a Dunker...He's a Dunker.

Wooo

Wooo (slams table)

Total concentration.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
I ran into one of the clothing racks at WalMart because I wasn't watching where I was going.

I never run into anyone famous. :mad:

Congrats RW....must have been cooool. :)

icon10.gif
!!!

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
The russian bear or was it the russian hammer?

The memory is failing me anymore. :(

The Russian Bear, former WWWF champion. Really nice guy.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
He's a Dunker...He's a Dunker.

Wooo

Wooo (slams table)

Total concentration.

"There's no way Joe Dimaggio is a dunker"..............
icon12.gif

devotedfan

Reaction score
Juke99 said:
:p:

Well, in the beginning, they'd only give him half the aisles so as not to burden him.
Ya, as Parcells says, "you wouldn't want to risk losing the player" by burdening him down. :laugh2:

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
:p:

Funny stuff.

Wait until his contract is up. Yowza.

Yeah..Juke is right ...then one look at his image will be too expensive for you to afford :)

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Roy Williams said:
I ran into Jason Witten. I had to do a double take... He was at the WalMart in Terrell, which is a good hours drive from downtown Dallas, to do an autograph session. I thought it was kindof weird for him to be at a po-dunk walmart on a Tues night.

I did get a ball signed. I felt kindof stupid as I told him to hang in there and that Bledsoe would find him more catches in the second half. You could tell he was being totally whipped by the whole process.

Yep, one thing about meeting him is you just dont really imagine how big he his physcially.

- Mike G.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Everlastingxxx said:
We pay the guy peanuts so he has to take scraps from wally world just to make ends meet, sad, sad.
It won't be long, he'll get his this off-season, and I fully expect a number in the Tony Gonzalez range.

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
cowboyeric8 said:
I met Charles Haley in a Sears. Line spanning the whole store.

Jay Novacek in a ProCuts. Jay is cool he'll talk to you, I asked how is back was and he said great.

Mel Renfro, Rayfield Wright, and Robert Newhouse and in one session at a Cowboy pro shop in Amarillo. They were awesome, there was a long line so I wasn't even going to say much but they started a pretty lengthy converstation with me. Good guys.

THATS JUST NOT FAIR!!!! Why can't I bump into Jay Novacek???? Everyone bumps into Jay but me. It's not like I would keep him forever... I just wanna see his huddle one last time....I swear I'll give him back when I'm done with him... Scouts honor...

* uncrossing my fingers*

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
aikemirv said:
I thought you were going to say you ran into T.O., because we all know he has a hard time feeding his family at his salary level!

my thoughts exactly.......no wife,no kids, hmmmmmmmm?