Gutless football thread

loublue22

Reaction score
Garrett should be fired, injuries are fine and we have bad ones, but 4/5 games were winnable and Tony will be back, he just needed a win or 2 to keep it afloat. Garrett is a joke and way over his head, but he has his built in excuses and is untouchable

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
When Seattle needed crucial 3rd downs they ran the pick play and we couldn't stop it.

When we needed crucial 3rd downs we ran it with no chance to succeed.

Hell if we can't stop it why not run the same play back at them.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
When you have a coach that does nothing but walk around and your team still makes fundamentally poor decisions and you have clock management issues week after week, you have a terrible coach. Period.

This has moved beyond excuses. Jason Garrett is not a head coach in this league.

BulletBob

The Godfather
Reaction score
We must have run on first down 80% of the time. At least it seemed like it.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I will give 100 bucks to a guy who punches out Garrett,this guy is no good chicken**** tosser.

popp1234

Reaction score
It is truly amazing to me that Romo meant this much to this team. It is also becoming painfully obvious how much Romo made Garrett's *** look better. Hell, the whole damn offensive (and maybe defensive) coaching staff look better than they really are. I am beginning to think I was wrong about Jason Garrett. This was his time to step up and show he is one of the better coaches in the league. They roll out an offensive template every game since we lost Romo. Man, they have no clue what to do if a team shuts down our run game. It's mind boggling.