Gutless football thread

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
So what exactly does Garret do?

That's a entirely different subject, but he doesn't call the plays anymore, and I'm tired of fans calling him out for the play calls, as if they don't know..

Yes, it might be Garrett's offense, but it's Linehan calling the plays. HE'S the guy who should be in the crosshairs for the crap we've witnessed lately.

That said, he could be the second coming of Don Coryell, but these "Pro QBs" that we have couldn't execute anything.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
That's a entirely different subject, but he doesn't call the plays anymore, and I'm tired of fans calling him out for the play calls, as if they don't know..

Yes, it might be Garrett's offense, but it's Linehan calling the plays. HE'S the guy who should be in the crosshairs for the crap we've witnessed lately.

That said, he could be the second coming of Don Coryell, but these "Pro QBs" that we have couldn't execute anything.

I doubt very seriously that Garrett doesn't have input on run or pass in tight situations such as that.

I also seriously doubt he doesn't have the ability to override a call anytime he pleases being the head coach and all.

If he doesn't have those abilities then Linehan needs to be fired and Garrett needs to be fired for offering zero.

Wood

Reaction score
you cant win a game when your bigget liability is your head coach.If we gone for it on one of those FGs and got a TD we would have won this game.

Garrett was not Dallas problem today. Its hard to win a game in NFL without scoring a single TD. I almost think Dallas has to give Moore a look next week.

popp1234

Reaction score
Garrett was not Dallas problem today. Its hard to win a game in NFL without scoring a single TD. I almost think Dallas has to give Moore a look next week.

I still support Garrett, but he is the HEAD COACH! It's always on him. Furthermore, I am sure he will agree that it's hard to win a game without scoring a TD. So, ask him how does he fix the ineptitude on offense for five games now. All I hear are crickets in the room. Translation, it doesn't seem like he has a clue.

agk136

Reaction score
We need to start Weedon next week. We do not have any chance with Cassell. Linehan needs to let Weedon make throws down field. This will open the running game. I would rather see interception thrown down field than have the offense I saw today.

Novacek84

Reaction score
Shouldn't part of this rant be directed at the GM and President for not having the judgement to see that Brandon Weeden could not play in this league and going out and getting a serviceable QB last off season? Worst Cowboy QB play I think I've ever seen in 49 years of watching this team....and that includes Quincy Carter, Pelleur, and the rest of the mutts.

Hey I'd kill for Steve Pelluer's play right now!! At least he threw some TDs!