Guyton & Beebe

RonWashington

Reaction score
The strength of the Giants is the edge . Is Guyton your LT Thurs night ? Maybe Tyler . Beebe as well against Baltimore looked a little overmatched . Hoffman as an option . Let your 2 rookie linemen have a look from the sideline for a week . Or just ride it out ?

On the flip side the young LB’s have been underwhelming last two games . I guess to get better you get younger in this league and you have to go with it . All these rookies will be better for it .

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I remember a couple of plays watching Martin get driven back several yards and that's with me not even focusing on him or the line most of the game.

I don't know if it's a scheme problem or simply getting outplayed, but the offensive line seems to have been playing on their heels right from the snap the last couple of games.

conner01

Reaction score
The strength of the Giants is the edge . Is Guyton your LT Thurs night ? Maybe Tyler . Beebe as well against Baltimore looked a little overmatched . Hoffman as an option . Let your 2 rookie linemen have a look from the sideline for a week . Or just ride it out ?

On the flip side the young LB’s have been underwhelming last two games . I guess to get better you get younger in this league and you have to go with it . All these rookies will be better for it .
How about we let them play and develope

RS12

Reaction score
I remember a couple of plays watching Martin get driven back several yards and that's with me not even focusing on him or the line most of the game.

I don't know if it's a scheme problem or simply getting outplayed, but the offensive line seems to have been playing on their heels right from the snap the last couple of games.
When the other team knows you cant run the ball, today they averaged 3.2 yards per carry, the D Linemen pin their ears back (as the old saying goes) and get after the O Linement and QB. This team isn't even one dimensional right now on offense. More like half a dimension. It does appear Zach is on the downside though and I am one of his biggest fans.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When the other team knows you cant run the ball, today they averaged 3.2 yards per carry, the D Linemen pin their ears back (as the old saying goes) and get after the O Linement and QB. This team isn't even one dimensional right now on offense. More like half a dimension. It does appear Zach is on the downside though and I am one of his biggest fans.
All true.

RonWashington

Reaction score

I think both Guyton & Beebe improve with experience , In a long career Zack Martin is on the back 9 with Bass waiting

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Yes sir...these young players is the reason we don't tank. They need to learn to compete with proven professionals

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Other than him aging, he also has two mediocre players on either side of him. He's taking the brunt.of the contact

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I don’t think you really have an option but to play them as you don’t have anyone better. These guys at least have high ceilings, as long as they arent getting beat to the point where you’re doing psychological damage by forcing them on the field you need to stick with them.

RonWashington

Reaction score
If I could interject another rookie with this conversation Caelon Carson looks overwhelmed at this point . Booth was a 2nd round pick with Minnesota . I want to see him start Thurs against the Giants with Carson back up . Let’s get another look opposite Diggs .

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
No need to even assess their roster. It can’t be worse than ours. They could have Nathan Peterman at QB and it wouldn’t matter. This team is weaker and less defensive than a newborn baby. They whine more than newborn babies too. Their LT’s, DT’s, front 7–none of that matters. Don’t even waste your time assessing this half-***** Clownboys, oops, I mean Cowboys team against a hot win Giants team at home.

We lose 47-30, with 27 of the points coming during garbage time.