Guyton & Beebe

conner01

Reaction score
How many more years do we have to wait for a team to develop that can make a playoff run. It’s going on 30 now
Doesn’t matter. Without players you aren’t gonna do anything and you have to take the time to develop them. Rookies aren’t likely to be studs days one, especially drafting in the 20’s

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
With the week being short i'd only consider starting hoffman. I loved the bebe pick but he looks weak right now. He might need a year to strengthen up then battle for the starting spot. I'm not moving smith to Tackle on a short week, maybe they bye week if Guyton doesn't improve.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
With the NY Giants due up next, I'll be hoping it gets better before it gets worse.

Anytime 2 rookies are inserted into the starting O-line, adjustments are in order.

Considering how the FO neglected to make many adjustments, I expected loss.

The year ahead will be one that sees many youngsters getting their experience.

Last edited:

spice

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think what I’m beginning to hear with bad practices, players dogging it, is the result of jerry and his approach to season/organization. By leaving so many coaches and players on expiring contracts he has created this environment. Either fire them and move on or retain the ones you want but this trick doesn’t work

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Keeping Solari was the biggest mistake this offseason.

Hopefully there aren’t too many bad habits to unlearn in 2025.

Even Martin rocking them cement shoes.
Mike McCarthy says hi. We should of got moved on from Mike McCarthy after being absolutely embarred in a home wild card playoff game.

Mikexike

Reaction score
Lots of tape to teach the past 2 weeks, Guyton needs to stop letting the DE get the inside track to the QB....Also needs to stop holding. BEEBE needs more gym time.

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
Problem is running game again, no threat on the Defense, no speed, they can go after the QB like theres no tomorrow from the first snap.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
As far as the offense is concerned, I think having the Cowboys' starters on the sidelines took a toll, on their preparation for the regular season. It might have been informative as far as Trey Lance is concerned, but the overall result appeared to be a serious blow to their effectiveness.

The FO's refusal to add much-needed help to several positions did them no favors, either. Being in denial of the need for adding talent was absurd. Derrick Henry could have helped the offense tremendously, as Jerry claimed he "couldn't afford him," while everyone knew it wasn't so. Getting DTs well past their years of effectiveness didn't help matters, either.

Last edited: