RELEASED Ha Ha Clinton-Dix Released

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Gee I remember saying when the Cowboys signed him that in 2018 he was traded from the packers to the skins with 2 years left on his contract and was released after the season and signed a 1 year deal with the bears for last season and after last season didn't even offer him a contract and then the Cowboys signed him I said he would just be taking up a roster spot that could be better used.
:clap:

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Curvin Richards says you aren’t making that up.

Richard got cut and he was signed by Detroit the following year but release after week 5 and then the next year he signed with a CFL team and got cut before the season was over. He hardly counts as a good enough player to make any players cause to pause.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Never understood the fascination some had with him. He's average on a good day.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Doesn't make sense unless they sign somebody. Thompson isn't a starter. I don't care about the BS talk going on right now about how good he looks.

Maybe they like the CBs better, and will keep an extra one instead of Dix? "They're all DBs" is Linguist's Motto. (That guy's name is too weird.)

Praxit

Reaction score
..wasn't Dix a Big Mike guy? Dallas stirring up the pot. I think Heath is coming back.. ;)..

Qcard

Reaction score
Gee I remember saying when the Cowboys signed him that in 2018 he was traded from the packers to the skins with 2 years left on his contract and was released after the season and signed a 1 year deal with the bears for last season and after last season didn't even offer him a contract and then the Cowboys signed him I said he would just be taking up a roster spot that could be better used.
:hammer:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I would have thought McCarthy would have had a better feel for his fit. Sucks, another waste of a few million. That's almost six counting McCoy's bonus.

200.gif

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
MM-Cookies-1-500x500.jpg

Kaiser

Reaction score
jerry and hooker just aren’t a good combination guys

But that isn't for lack of effort....

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRpfkYutIb6uTnwvWhzAHZdbEi1EVNLal6yTA&usqp=CAU