Had the NFC blown call was against the Cowboys

JayFord

Reaction score
My tv would be in peices

My walls would have fist holes.....my dinner table would be stuck in the roof.....my couch would be in the refrigerator and the stove would be in the sink

Dez catch was one thing because we wouldn’t have won anyways (give Rodgers the ball back with 4 minutes left? Yeah no thanks). But driving the clock to 4 seconds and a chance to go to the Super Bowl is another

GMO415

Reaction score
Yawn .if you gonna fantasize then put us in the SB .

gmoney112

Reaction score
I just want to say this in the nicest way possible

We would rip you apart limb from limb.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Against my Rams, would the Cowboys react the same way as Saints fans? Would Cowboys fans want not only a rematch but bring the play back to the 1:49 second mark with 1st and goal?

I ask this because even though most Cowboys fans on here are awesome, The Cowboys probably have the biggest fan-base in the NFL so there going to be a lot different emotions, feelings, reactions, attitudes, behaviors and will-power.

Separate question below (nothing to do with the first question above)

Also if the Cowboys fan did petition for a rematch and boycott the NFL (Cowboys being the NFL biggest cash cow), would the Commissioner allow a rematch?

Thoughts on both questions. Thanks

If it had happened against Dallas, the NFL wouldn't have even admitted the mistake.

Dallas might be the NFL's biggest cash cow, but the league treats it like a redheaded stepchild.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

He’s right. All the plays matter, not just one. And, that one wasn’t the only missed call in the game, and we don’t know how much other missed calls may have affected the game.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There was a ton of outcry from Cowboy fans over the Dez catch fiasco and the league did jack about it. So I would assume they would do jack about this as well.

They don’t do anything about any missed calls in any game, nor should they. You can’t go back and replay all or portions of every game with a wrong or questionable call.

Brax

Reaction score
Against my Rams, would the Cowboys react the same way as Saints fans? Would Cowboys fans want not only a rematch but bring the play back to the 1:49 second mark with 1st and goal?

I ask this because even though most Cowboys fans on here are awesome, The Cowboys probably have the biggest fan-base in the NFL so there going to be a lot different emotions, feelings, reactions, attitudes, behaviors and will-power.

Separate question below (nothing to do with the first question above)

Also if the Cowboys fan did petition for a rematch and boycott the NFL (Cowboys being the NFL biggest cash cow), would the Commissioner allow a rematch?

Thoughts on both questions. Thanks
If you watch long enough bad calls happen, 1981 Championship game in the final minute after "the catch" obvious PI on Drew Pearson not called, SB 13 Benny Barnse phantom PI, Just as bad a no call PI on Deon Sanders against Irvin 94 Championship, the no catch Dez.game (Years from my bad memory) it's part of the game, there are more Dwaine Thomas fumble at goal line in SB V that Manders had clear recovery but Baltimore given the ball. So Cowboys fans are use to it, but bad calls happen just like holding happens on just about every play. It is absurd to replay from that point. Rams got a break, No petition, no boycott , there was no fix just a missed call, Enjoy your teams win, As for Goodell doing anything to help the DC forget it, just as we dislike him he dislikes us.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The funny thing is to ask people, "tell me how we wuz robbed then" and getting a "Uh, uh, it doesn't matter. We wuz robbed" response.

Or getting a long winded explanation that pretends to be about the rules, but really only amounts to "it just wasn't fair" (which is just another way of saying "we wuz robbed!").

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Should the Saints have to play against the Vikings again after the bounty game?