Had to put our dog down Wednesday. This game made me cry

Creeper

Reaction score
So sorry for your loss. I am not a spiritual person but I sometimes hope when it is my time, all the dogs in my life are there waiting for me in the afterlife. They were all special to me. The love of a dog is unconditional. They never argue, disagree, or stop showing affection. They are best friends, but they are more than that.

There isn't much that can be said but I have the greatest sympathy for you right now. These are tough times.

Cowboys4lifeGR

Reaction score
CowboysZone Team,

On Wednesday, I got home from work and my wife looked really upset which I rarely if ever see from her. I said you look like you are about to tell me something terrible, and she said "I am. Your mom had to put down Maya this afternoon."

Maya lived a great life and was 12. I lived with her for a good bit of her life before moving out and beginning a life with my wife. She was an amazing dog and I had a really special bond with her. I also lost my dad at age 56 to a nasty disease called PML, which he got from having 13 years of multiple sclerosis.

That final drive I prayed and looked up to the sky and begged my father and Maya to just let us have this win. I needed this so bad after spending the last 3 days crying. Now I'm crying even more because they delivered on my prayer. I think I've only ever cried twice from a game and this is now one of those two times. Go Cowboys
Brother my condolences for your losses. Be strong and remember that you're never alone in this forum.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
CowboysZone Team,

On Wednesday, I got home from work and my wife looked really upset which I rarely if ever see from her. I said you look like you are about to tell me something terrible, and she said "I am. Your mom had to put down Maya this afternoon."

Maya lived a great life and was 12. I lived with her for a good bit of her life before moving out and beginning a life with my wife. She was an amazing dog and I had a really special bond with her. I also lost my dad at age 56 to a nasty disease called PML, which he got from having 13 years of multiple sclerosis.

That final drive I prayed and looked up to the sky and begged my father and Maya to just let us have this win. I needed this so bad after spending the last 3 days crying. Now I'm crying even more because they delivered on my prayer. I think I've only ever cried twice from a game and this is now one of those two times. Go Cowboys

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Ill be saying a prayer for you at church this morning.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
Sorry for your loss, the hardest I ever cried in my life (48years) was when I knew that my German Shepard, Emmitt needed to put down, he was old and broken down after a great 11 years. I had him from 1991 to 2002 and I still think about him

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Sorry for your loss, the hardest I ever cried in my life (48years) was when I knew that my German Shepard, Emmitt needed to put down, he was old and broken down after a great 11 years. I had him from 1991 to 2002 and I still think about him
Same here.
MeDsoCGl.jpg