halftime show...what'd ya think?

suspenceman

Jerry's kid
Reaction score
you nailed it..i stopped watchin the halftime show as soon as hisself popped up. i cant stand it. the guy looks a little..uhh...flaming..well actually..alot flamming

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I stopped watching the half-time show years ago

they need to stop w/ the retreads: Prince, the Stones, Paul McCartney, etc.

juice28

Reaction score
i finally had a chance to go to the bathroom....Prince and football does not go together!

ndanger

Reaction score
austintodallas;1357989 said:
I think it's pretty good. Dude can play the guitar.

Well of course, he's Jimmy Hendrix's illegetimate child.You didn't know?:D

mzgrimes

Reaction score
locked&loaded;1357963 said:
he looks like aunt jamimma

As soon as I saw that I literally cried! My parents thought it was hilarious. He really does look like her.

:lmao2:

:laugh2:

blindzebra

Reaction score
Like the little nut or not, he's a musical genius and gave a great halftime show.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Halftime shows are for the ladies forced to watch the game with their husbands.

Or, at least that's what my wife tells me.

I can't stand Prince. I really think he has no talent. I just don't get it about him.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
The half-time show rocked. I'm tired of all forums being bias toward heavy metal? WTH is that all about? Quit being so darn narrow minded.. music is an art.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
otero1;1358025 said:
The half-time show rocked. I'm tired of all forums being bias toward heavy metal? WTH is that all about? Quit being so darn narrow minded.. music is an art.

who said anything about heavy metal?

and i was harsh, hes talented. but deffinetly not the best pick for a superbolw show.

ndanger

Reaction score
locked&loaded;1357997 said:
oasis would of rocked the house.

We have a poster here who has a band called Psylovibe who could have had the stadium up and on its feet.I think he goes by majestic.If you get a chance pm this guy and tell him you wanna check out his music.If you like alternative rock dance techno fused type music his stuff is excellent.Bonus is he is big time Cowboys fan.His music is Very good.:cool:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
otero1;1358025 said:

who said anything about heavy-metal?