halftime show...what'd ya think?

SaMaD_KhARoME

Benched
Reaction score
otero1;1358025 said:
The half-time show rocked. I'm tired of all forums being bias toward heavy metal? WTH is that all about? Quit being so darn narrow minded.. music is an art.

:bow:

Hunter71

Reaction score
I made some soup during the half time show...

Prince does nothing for me...

And no I wouldn't hit it...

DaBoyz73

Reaction score
Bizwah;1358021 said:
Halftime shows are for the ladies forced to watch the game with their husbands.

Or, at least that's what my wife tells me.

I can't stand Prince. I really think he has no talent. I just don't get it about him.

That goes to show that you don't know talent when you see it. You are entitled to you opinion, but Prince is a good performer.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
DaBoyz73;1358055 said:
That goes to show that you don't know talent when you see it. You are entitled to you opinion, but Prince is a good performer.
:hammer:

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
That halftime show far surpassed any halftime show in my memory. Prince is incredibly talented and a tremendous showman.

I'd also dare someone to find me a woman that watches the Superbowl because she was forced to by her husband...lol...that's a paradox of epic proportions! :p:

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;1358105 said:
Either you love him or hate him. Just like our 'Boys!

I dunno. I dont love him, I definetly dont hate him. He has some albums I love and some I dont. I respect him as an artist, and as an incredible muscian. Seeing him play the half time is so much better than the micheal jackson/britney spears/aerosmith garbage that has filled up the past.

kbman

Reaction score
I worked in the studio with him for 3 years in the early 90's.
Trust me, the rain made it seem so so. Any other artist hack would have blown it. He did a damn good job considering. Rain and musical instruments do not mix....

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I liked the halftime show, but I'm not nearly a big Prince fan.

However - the 'he has no talent is laughable.'

Per my former roommate, who is currently getting his Masters in Musicology, Prince is the best musical theorist in the last 30-40 years, as far as popular music goes.

(It's just a coincidence that Prince has an album called Musicology)

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Crown Royal;1358182 said:
I liked the halftime show, but I'm not nearly a big Prince fan.

However - the 'he has no talent is laughable.'

Per my former roommate, who is currently getting his Masters in Musicology, Prince is the best musical theorist in the last 30-40 years, as far as popular music goes.

(It's just a coincidence that Prince has an album called Musicology)

so your roomate is prince? ;)