Halfway through the season, this team is full of "I told you so's"

InTheZone

Reaction score
From a passing aspect he was good.
Seriously?
He was 50/50 in the Jags game, running is what carried him with good first half passing.

Against the skins it was two average QB play going at it. Especially in the 2nd half when he wasn't throwing to receivers.

catiii

Reaction score
Yes, I've spent 8000+ posts defending mediocrity. You're stupidity is about as tiring as your limited repertoire.

That 1000 yard stare that your wife has, sometimes? Behind it is the lament of what it used to be to actually have a man around the house instead of a whiney ***** that incessantly repeats Garret sucks, like some petulant child. Maybe she'll whip you up some milk and cookies so you'll feel better, eh?

I'm not married and my Labrador doesn't talk back so GARRETT SUCKS!! :lmao: Thought I'd throw my 2 cents in............

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seriously?
He was 50/50 in the Jags game, running is what carried him with good first half passing.

Against the skins it was two average QB play going at it. Especially in the 2nd half when he wasn't throwing to receivers.

You're grading him much harder than I would considering in the 2nd half of the Jags game the passing offense was greatly curtailed. The game was won and there wasn't much desire on the offense to carry an aggressive stance.

InTheZone

Reaction score
You're grading him much harder than I would considering in the 2nd half of the Jags game the passing offense was greatly curtailed. The game was won and there wasn't much desire on the offense to carry an aggressive stance.
2nd half was still poor in terms of passing efficiency. I don't know why we're downplaying it. I'm glad we won but what I saw in that 2md half just reminds me of almost every game. Good for one, maybe two quarters and flat in the rest.

Last edited:

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
2nd half was still poor in terms of passing efficiency. I don't know why we're downplaying it. I'm glad we so but what I saw in that 2md half just reminds me of almost every game. Good for one, maybe two quarters and flat in the rest.

Like I said you're downgrading him more than I am.

He had a passer rating of 107.5.

I'm fine with that.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Like I said you're downgrading him more than I am.

He had a passer rating of 107.5.

I'm fine with that.
As I stated he did really well in the first half. You may be fine with an early hot hand, but I want consistency. Luckily they are a bad team.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What's Kellen Moore not doing or doing? A list would be great. I'm just wondering.
He's a Bad Boy as Dak is still a turd back there......is there anyone out there that can make him a Franchise QB???
Help is need asap!!!! :rolleyes: