Hankins deal with the Seahawks

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I really cannot imagine the sell from Dallas.

One year deal. No free agent signings. Depleting a bunch of starters. Qb and HC on one year deals. Just don’t get it
It's easy. The Cowboys are the only team stupid enough to offer Zimmer a job especially after how horrible he was here previously as coach. The rest of the league already figured out the guy is a spare years ago. You fail upwards in Jerryworld.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I really cannot imagine the sell from Dallas.

One year deal. No free agent signings. Depleting a bunch of starters. Qb and HC on one year deals. Just don’t get it
Jerry is all in rebuild mode. There is no other way to look at it.

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
I'm guessing if MM and/or Zim wanted him back they would have found a way to keep him........especially at these numbers. We know this position Zim values in his defense, so I'll wait and see what he has in mind.
one of the podcast boyz have been exxed off...sending a quite message to the pooooodcastoooors

Chasing6

Reaction score
The Company Men are in lock step. They will go down in flames defending the Alamo that is Jerry and company
Jerry has done a lot of good for the Cowboys and the NFL. He needs to bow out while he can, before humiliating himself.

1942willys

Reaction score
Jerry has done a lot of good for the Cowboys and the NFL. He needs to bow out while he can, before humiliating himself.
Someone ought to remind him of Al Davis and how terrible it was for him the last few years and how many were both laughing and cringing

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
This organization is a complete joke. What have we done to get better than we did last year, keep in mind we didn't even sniff the Superbowl. Who have we lost and who have we gotten in return and that will answer the question if we gotten better by going "all in." I think they meant going all in for a great draft pick next year.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This organization is a complete joke. What have we done to get better than we did last year, keep in mind we didn't even sniff the Superbowl. Who have we lost and who have we gotten in return and that will answer the question if we gotten better by going "all in." I think they meant going all in for a great draft pick next year.
Unfortunately, the team as it sits appears to be an 8-8ish team, which won't qualify it for a high draft pick. So, they'll stink for nothing.