Happiness Is When

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
In 2 months I'll be moving into a new and will be mortgage free ... I am no math expert, the interest savings alone will be huge...
Not sure how it works there, but the tax deductions help offset the interest a little bit........and if you presently pay your property taxes through your mortgage, don't forget to set aside money for that and homeowners insurance.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Right before you wad it up to throw away, you decide to check one more time and eureka! There's one more M&M in the bag and it's your favorite color. You don't chomp down on that last M&M, you savor it and let it dissolve slowly in your mouth for you know it is the last of it's kind and deserving of your respect. It tried to hide, to carry on the line except you were too smart, too savvy and just had that innate feeling 'there could be another one in there'? It's like that thing you know that there are two dollar bills stuck together, no one taught you that, you just learned that on your own. M&M bags are the same way and you will not be fooled.

That was the best little M&M you ever ate, tasted like victory.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Right before you wad it up to throw away, you decide to check one more time and eureka! There's one more M&M in the bag and it's your favorite color. You don't chomp down on that last M&M, you savor it and let it dissolve slowly in your mouth for you know it is the last of it's kind and deserving of your respect. It tried to hide, to carry on the line except you were too smart, too savvy and just had that innate feeling 'there could be another one in there'? It's like that thing you know that there are two dollar bills stuck together, no one taught you that, you just learned that on your own. M&M bags are the same way and you will not be fooled.

That was the best little M&M you ever ate, tasted like victory.
I hate that myself. I carefully plan the last few bites to get the perfect amount to make the last amount the optimum for maximum enjoyment. Ending on one M&M is like getting a "I've got a headache" after you did the dishes AND put them away. :)