Happy End of Garrett Era Day!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What if Jason Witten is the next head coach and we have to give him a decade because he's a head coach in training?
I'd rather have Witten over Garrett. He'll rip into the players for dragging instead of clapping.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What are you doing to observe / celebrate?

I think I'm getting a pinata from the store, pinning a pic of Garrett's face to it, and inviting the neighborhood children over to take turns beating it. Might fill it with marshmallows, since that seems appropriate for him and this team.
OIP.hFQO7XpTrh6u86HSyePCAgHaHa

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I know it isn't official but I think it is over for Garrett here. FINALLY!!!!! FINALLY THE DAY HAS COME!!!!!!! I might start crying at my computer desk.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score

I think I'm getting a pinata from the store, pinning a pic of Garrett's face to it, and inviting the neighborhood children over to take turns beating it. Might fill it with marshmallows, since that seems appropriate for him and this team.
Im gonna clap until my hands are raw

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I'd rather have Witten over Garrett. He'll rip into the players for dragging instead of clapping.
He is a huge nag so you might be right. But eventually, the players would tune him out like you would a *****y wife.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score

Please don’t jinx this

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Rejoice Zoners. One more game and the clapper is out of here. Raise a glass boys and girls.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Don't get ahead of yourself........ Jerry's still trying to Mastermind a way to keep coach cancer here.

Ron12

Reaction score
Today is Witten last game as a player JG WILL BE GONE Monday morning !