Happy End of Garrett Era Day!

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
Sadly, I think Garrett is gonna be back another year....I can’t believe it but that is what I am starting to think.

rynochop

Reaction score
Has there been a press release from Jerry? No? Then the Garrett era hasn't officially ended. You better hope that Dallas loses or Philly wins. Should Dallas back into a playoff spot you can count on Jerry churning the excuse machine yet again.

I like the pinata idea, but I have a better one for you - put a photo of Garrett inside your toilet bowl for obvious reasons.
So who do you want to hire? Lincoln Riley just got blasted, Urb is too old to coach in the NFL

TX_Yid

Reaction score
Do we have to wait until tomorrow or can I have my Christmas present from Jerry tonight??

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
Don't worry. Jerry will try to bring the band back together after tonights win.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
Do we have to wait until tomorrow or can I have my Christmas present from Jerry tonight??

Technically, since Jerry didn't give Garrett an extension, he is done after today. He is a free agent. Jerry would have to offer him a new contract to keep him. Based on the rumors, Garrett will be a hot commodity this week so there may not even be a public firing. Garrett is just going to move on.

xzrm151

Reaction score
What are you doing to observe / celebrate?

I think I'm getting a pinata from the store, pinning a pic of Garrett's face to it, and inviting the neighborhood children over to take turns beating it. Might fill it with marshmallows, since that seems appropriate for him and this team.

Yes, Yes I'ts finally over,go EAGLES GO!111

xzrm151

Reaction score
That's why I'm hoping we lose today. I don't care if someone think that makes me a bad fan. Garrett cannot be the headcoach next season. A loss today helps us infinitely more than a win today ever will.
True!