FEATURED Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Motorola

Reaction score
Everyone have a great Turkey Day with the family!! Let's also hope for a great Cowboys win!!!
A victory tomorrow will put the NYG 2 games behind, will keep a cushion between SF & SEA, and make the other NFC teams with 5 more losses see that they are going to have to get on a tear with their remaining schedule to overtake the Cowboys heading into December.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope you enjoy this special occasion with your loved ones.

I will be spending it alone with my mom. My sister and her family couldn't come down from northwest Texas. My twin brother is very sick with covid, so it will be a rather somber Thanksgiving for my poor mother and I. Pray my brother will be ok. Hope everyone enjoys their special day with their loved ones. Hope our Cowboys win.

:starspin:
Big prayers up for your brother and your family.

Hope you enjoy a peaceful and happy day.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to all of my loyal Cowboys' fans out there -- here's hoping your celebration will be the most pleasant ever!

Enjoy watching the game with the NY Giants and hope for the best, just like any loyal fan should. Go, Cowboys!
P.S. Hug someone you love! They'll appreciate it, and you're sure to be glad you did . . .:thumbup:

Last edited:

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Happy Thanksgiving to one and all.

We had originally planned a "Friendsgiving" with a few of our neighbors. Unfortunately, a few neighbors have caught the flu and, as a result, we canceled the multi-family dinner. Now, my wife and I will have a quiet Thanksgiving together.

We're donating most of the food we prepared for "Friendsgiving" to the local VFW. We are a relatively small community, but have an active veteran community that hosts dinners for the local vers.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SouthernLivin.gif

ShortRound

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope you enjoy this special occasion with your loved ones.

I will be spending it alone with my mom. My sister and her family couldn't come down from northwest Texas. My twin brother is very sick with covid, so it will be a rather somber Thanksgiving for my poor mother and I. Pray my brother will be ok. Hope everyone enjoys their special day with their loved ones. Hope our Cowboys win.

:starspin:

Good thoughts you way!

Motorola

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to one and all.

We had originally planned a "Friendsgiving" with a few of our neighbors. Unfortunately, a few neighbors have caught the flu and, as a result, we canceled the multi-family dinner. Now, my wife and I will have a quiet Thanksgiving together.

We're donating most of the food we prepared for "Friendsgiving" to the local VFW. We are a relatively small community, but have an active veteran community that hosts dinners for the local vers.
'Montanalo' - KUDOS to you in turning an unforseen happening to you & your neighbors' holiday plans to a very positive outcome for those who will benefit ---and appreciate it.