FEATURED Happy Thanksgiving to all!

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope you enjoy this special occasion with your loved ones.

I will be spending it alone with my mom. My sister and her family couldn't come down from northwest Texas. My twin brother is very sick with covid, so it will be a rather somber Thanksgiving for my poor mother and I. Pray my brother will be ok. Hope everyone enjoys their special day with their loved ones. Hope our Cowboys win.

:starspin:

I hope and pray for all the best for your bro. I'll say a prayer for him too, hermano. God bless!

plymkr

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. One thing I'm thankful for is this site and everyone on it. I feel we're one big family. Yes we don't get along all the time, or agree on everything and get mad at each other, but what family doesn't? I'm thankful and blessed to be a part of this online family.

Happy Thanksgiving and go Cowboys!!!!

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'd like to wish all my Cowboys family a happy Thanksgiving.
Like all families we have our spats but in the end we're all in.
Thanks to Reality and all the Admins for their tireless efforts and grace.

Let's kick some Giant butts!

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope you enjoy this special occasion with your loved ones.

I will be spending it alone with my mom. My sister and her family couldn't come down from northwest Texas. My twin brother is very sick with covid, so it will be a rather somber Thanksgiving for my poor mother and I. Pray my brother will be ok. Hope everyone enjoys their special day with their loved ones. Hope our Cowboys win.

Hope your bro gets well soon. Hope the game cheers you up. Be well Cowboy brother!

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Happy Thanksgiving to all of my CowboysZone family! You’re yet another of many things I am thankful for. I hope each and every one of you have a terrific day with family, friends, and food. Reflect on all of your blessings today, and I hope we can all enjoy a great game and a Cowboys win!

5a16d7499e155.png

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Prayers for your brother and family, for both strength and comfort, keep your spirits up.