Happy Thanksgiving

StarMan2112

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! May God bless you and yours this holiday season.

Spurs21Cowboys22

Reaction score
To everyone here and not here,

Have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving. Enjoy your turkey (for those that eat it today), but don't let the tryptophan kick in til after the Cowboys game!

Go Cowboys!

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Hey all...

Thanks for making my experience here truly something that I can give thanks for today. We have a great group of people here who make this place as unique and special as it is.

So thank you for that. And Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones.

Note: Also, thanks to Reality for having a great vision here and also for not having the moderating staff over his place for dinner like last year. I dunno but turkey TV dinners and jiffy pop really wasn't my idea of a Thanksgiving dinner.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Hey all...

Thanks for making my experience here truly something that I can give thanks for today. We have a great group of people here who make this place as unique and special as it is.

So thank you for that. And Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones.

Note: Also, thanks to Reality for having a great vision here and also for not having the moderating staff over his place for dinner like last year. I dunno but turkey TV dinners and jiffy pop really wasn't my idea of a Thanksgiving dinner.

:lmao2:

el_chevo

El Serrano
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving everyone from Tucson, AZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How 'bout them Cowboys!!!!!!!!!