Harbaugh to Chargers

kwcool619

Reaction score
  • At least their front office is trying to win...
Finally! Maybe someone in the family seen the light. Here in L.A. they know they're the Rams' little brother. Now it changes. Just maybe the Chargers organization will get them a better locker room.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Finally! Maybe someone in the family seen the light. Here in L.A. they know they're the Rams' little brother. Now it changes. Just maybe the Chargers organization will get them a better locker room.
I think 3 to 5 . Chargers will be trouble.

Gambit

Reaction score
Saw a Tweet said the deal didn't get finalized he's back in Michigan and willing to listen to other NFL teams.

Rayman70

Reaction score
We gave Mike another year, we'll resign Dak, we will spend no $$ in free agency on positions of need and get some more Mazis in the draft. What are you guys worried about?
and hand wringing again NEXT offseason as we ask what went wrong, as if we don't know.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Harbaugh might fire Kellen Moore right now. Thats not his guy nor his scheme.

Gambit

Reaction score
You saw wrong
Well no, lol I saw it. Now the guy who tweeted it may be wrong, but I know what I saw.

"Close sources say Jim Harbaugh is back in Ann Arbor and getting work done on a new contract. Looks like Chargers failed in trying to lock him up yesterday. He is still expected to listen to NFL offers."

GoldenR

Reaction score
and hand wringing again NEXT offseason as we ask what went wrong, as if we don't know.
.......and I again will fall for how great the team looks and this draft class looks so good in training camp. You know the drill.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Charger trying to change it up and see if it works, Cowboys already know its not working and wants more of the same.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
We like our guys

mike-mccarthy.gif

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Harbaugh could have come here...same result.

Harbaugh here with Belicheck as DC...same result.

Harbaugh here, Belicheck here and Kyle Shanahan as OC...same result.

Harbaugh here, Belicheck here, Shanahan here with Will McClay providing talent....same result.

Harbaugh here, Belicheck here, Shanahan here, McClay here with Brady as QB...same result.

Harbaugh here, Belicheck here, Shanahan here, McClay here, Brady here and Jerry gone...same result.

Robert Kraft cant win without Brady. He's not some brilliant owner. None of them are. Its luck.

Dallas Cowboys dont have luck on their side. This is all scripted and Dallas cant win right now. No matter the "talent" in coaching, players and draft picks.

There is no solution.

And cheating isnt fun.