Hard Knocks episode 2

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I saw one show. Thought it was just so bad. Not a football show, a lifestyle of athletes show.

It's offseason.. If there was games to be talking about I wouldn't watch one second of it. It is what it is.. An attempt for fans to feed our Cowboys hunger.

Nav22

Reaction score
Amazon Prime’s “All or Nothing” is a much better show.

Covers a team for their entire season (8 episodes, 2 games covered per episode) so you get real football coverage instead of the slog (and scrubs) of training camp.

The 2017 Cowboys were featured on it.

That said, I still enjoy “Hard Knocks.” Everyone here who’s complaining about it will still tune into every episode.

Motorola

Reaction score
Came across the HK 2 episode an hour ago... was awake enough to watch the entire episode the second time around. It wasn't as bad as a number of CZoners commented.
What drug it down for me is HBO-HK production forcefeeding \ shoehorning Elliott in almost every sequence - throughout the broadcast. (Went overboard on the Dak snippets too.) I enjoyed the CeeDee footage off the field. Not yet polished in that role - but Lamb is off to a good start to accept & embrace being one of the front & center faces of the Dallas Cowboys...along with being an up and coming NFL star.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

I've always loved your Cowboys posts. Maybe it's just me not catching them but they should be posted here at CZ more often. Much respect! Keep posting video content, please. I agree with everything you mentioned. :thumbup:

kristie

Reaction score
I've always loved your Cowboys posts. Maybe it's just me not catching them but they should be posted here at CZ more often. Much respect! Keep posting video content, please. I agree with everything you mentioned. :thumbup:

thank you. :D