Hard Knocks episode 2

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Don't care if Zeke is acting a clown for the show. If he doesn't man up on the field this season that's another story.

Jstopper

Reaction score
Is it me or does Mccarthy have the most unoriginal speeches and mundane? They are very generic and vague, I guarantee high school coaches could give better motivational talks.

As long as the players respond to it, idc. Y’all fans are the ones who want fire and brimstone speeches I doubt the players make a distinction

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Must be nice to be a total moron with no accountability or ability to do anything but run with a football and be millionaire in America. :thumbup:

Lots of people who are less than MENSA make a ton of money if they can do something that entertains others. Why do you have an issue with this particular person doing just that? Athletes get paid because they entertain us. Just like musicians, comics, singers, actors, mimes... okay maybe not mimes.. but this is the world we live in. I mean I bet Zeke's net worth is less than Carrot Top's.. or any of the Kardashian/Jenner clan..

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Lots of people who are less than MENSA make a ton of money if they can do something that entertains others. Why do you have an issue with this particular person doing just that? Athletes get paid because they entertain us. Just like musicians, comics, singers, actors, mimes... okay maybe not mimes.. but this is the world we live in. I mean I bet Zeke's net worth is less than Carrot Top's.. or any of the Kardashian/Jenner clan..
Don’t care, just think he’s a moron. And has shown over his career on professional he hasn’t been. Not dedicated. That bothers me.

why does it bother you that I don’t like zeke?

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Don’t care, just think he’s a moron. And has shown over his career on professional he hasn’t been. Not dedicated. That bothers me.

why does it bother you that I don’t like zeke?

What makes you think it bothers me just because it's Zeke? Injustice and unfairness bothers me. It could be Tony Pollard.. Amari Cooper, Tank Lawrence, Dak Prescott or any one of 50 guys on this team. A lot of people characterize black athletes in this manner and no I don't like it.. "He doesn't talk or act like I want him to so he's a moron/thug/(insert derogatory term here)." That's what bothers me. And yes, cheerleading for a key member of my favorite team to fail bothers me. Fine you don't like Zeke.. who cares? Don't invite him over for dinner.. Zeke's main responsibility is to tote the rock for my favorite team. I want him to do that.. well.. I don't need him to be leading toastmasters or curing cancer.
I would be remiss in not noting that every team I've ever been a part of has had a Zeke and needed him.. a goofball fun loving guy who keeps everybody loose. I have never been on a professional team but I can imagine that it's a grind. Especially training camp where they are sequestered away from their loved ones for a month. We only had like two weeks of camp when I was in college and that was weird and tense enough. I think in that setting a Zeke character is absolutely essential.

As for "not dedicated" .. that doesn't even merit a rebuttal. The beating to which he subjects his body in the name of the team would put 99% of the posters here in traction.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
What makes you think it bothers me just because it's Zeke? Injustice and unfairness bothers me. It could be Tony Pollard.. Amari Cooper, Tank Lawrence, Dak Prescott or any one of 50 guys on this team. A lot of people characterize black athletes in this manner and no I don't like it.. "He doesn't talk or act like I want him to so he's a moron/thug/(insert derogatory term here)." That's what bothers me. And yes, cheerleading for a key member of my favorite team to fail bothers me. Fine you don't like Zeke.. who cares? Don't invite him over for dinner.. Zeke's main responsibility is to tote the rock for my favorite team. I want him to do that.. well.. I don't need him to be leading toastmasters or curing cancer.
I would be remiss in not noting that every team I've ever been a part of has had a Zeke and needed him.. a goofball fun loving guy who keeps everybody loose. I have never been on a professional team but I can imagine that it's a grind. Especially training camp where they are sequestered away from their loved ones for a month. We only had like two weeks of camp when I was in college and that was weird and tense enough. I think in that setting a Zeke character is absolutely essential.

As for "not dedicated" .. that doesn't even merit a rebuttal. The beating to which he subjects his body in the name of the team would put 99% of the posters here in traction.
Yawn……I’ll pass

zeke has earned his dislike nothing to do
with anything you just said.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

He hasn’t been dedicated. First year he has come in great shape since early in his career.