Hard Knocks episode 2

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I wish they would spotlight a rookie like they use to - someone on the bubble. I was always fascinated by that aspect of training camp and the cuts made various weeks during the show.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I wish they would spotlight a rookie like they use to - someone on the bubble. I was always fascinated by that aspect of training camp and the cuts made various weeks during the show.
You must be thinking about "Making the Team" for the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders. Hard Knocks never featured any rookie, at least not any Cowboys rookie.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You must be thinking about "Making the Team" for the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders. Hard Knocks never featured any rookie, at least not any Cowboys rookie.
It previous seasons they would - they would pick out players on the bubble and give you a backstory, they'd have some clips of his family - you'd basically follow him through camp the entire series. I'm pretty positive it was Hard Knocks. Definitely wasn't the Cheerleader show as I've never watched it.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
This has to have better content then last weeks.

The show is absolute quality but last week was kinda lame.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
It previous seasons they would - they would pick out players on the bubble and give you a backstory, they'd have some clips of his family - you'd basically follow him through camp the entire series. I'm pretty positive it was Hard Knocks. Definitely wasn't the Cheerleader show as I've never watched it.
You're just another cheerleader show watcher but you're worse because you're in denial. ;)

That's the most I've used the word, "you're" in such a short sentence. :p

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Oh well, my freebie HBO ended yesterday - what will I do - the horror!
Hey man, this page will have the hard knocks episode 2 up after it airs. I’m not exactly sure how quickly it’ll be up but I think it gets up pretty quickly.

I do know the quality is excellent and not a lot of pop ups or anything. It’s a good site.

https://nflreplay.net/

Forgot the link lol