Hard Knocks episode 2

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Ok, Kamara won me over. He and his family were great this episode. I’m a fan. Pulling for that dude.
Yeah...I Got sucked in. Kamara is officially that guy HBO gets you to fall in love with and will be pissed off if he gets cut. Just wow. What a beautiful family. Can't help but to get emotional watching his story and watching his mom not being able to stop smiling while watching him. IT puts things in perspective. We really only care about the 53 men that make the team but we forget about the PS guys or the on the fringe guys and the battle it is for them to even get here.

Mannix

Reaction score
Yeah...I Got sucked in. Kamara is officially that guy HBO gets you to fall in love with and will be pissed off if he gets cut. Just wow. What a beautiful family. Can't help but to get emotional watching his story and watching his mom not being able to stop smiling while watching him. IT puts things in perspective. We really only care about the 53 men that make the team but we forget about the PS guys or the on the fringe guys and the battle it is for them to even get here.
Guarantee that he could jump in and play LB better than Jaclyn.....perfect weight for it. He has ZERO chance of making the team playing DE.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I mean technically he already is one. He made it to PS last year. That's a huge accomplishment in itself. I'm not sure if his future involves the Cowboys but it seems premature to rule him out.
Rule him out for the 53?

No. Sorry.

Being one of those guys that hangs around for three years or so on the PS?

Maybe. And that is not so bad.