Hard Knocks Episode 3

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
I have not been impressed with this show so far. Is this how all Hard Knocks are? Don't know how they are still allowed to be on the air if so, terrible.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't get me wrong, I love the team and I am a huge fan of HBO, but this is one of the worst docuseries I've ever seen. This is basically a collection of slow-mo highlights with no storyline, no drama, no real interviews with human value, nothing. Very mediocre and boring. HBO should watch Netflix's Drive to Survive. They could have made this a masterpiece, instead it is a waste of my time.
Boring!:hammer:

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
1. The drone was a masterclass opening
2. Baby Diggs was brilliant
3. If this was “Jerry’s spot”— they failed to make it interesting— even playing Metallica couldn’t save the segment
4. Lots of “meh” throughout— though I acknowledge it’s hard to find high drama in preseason games when we already know the outcome

quickccc

Reaction score
Hard knocks not really what i thought it was as compared to last Cowboys hard knocks.
Seems like far more special interest stories and far less camp practice sessions.

Reactions: BAT

dware94

Reaction score
It appears McCarthy has asked HBO to leave out his F bombs after opening episode 2 on a tirade. Sounds like a wife's request to me.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Yeah, that drone scene really messes with your senses. :thumbup:
Ha. Good one.

The drone scene was cool. Potentially award winning. No need to visit the practice facility now lol.

I'm not sure what kind of people who call themselves Cowboys fans could sit there and cheer on Jerry like he is some rock star.

That is exactly why he gets away with what he does.

Quarter century of futility and you'd think we are just coming off a Patriots type run.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Just finished it now.

Let me guess.....episode three is Jerry's favorite.

I can't begin to describe how much I can't stand that man.

I've always found it weird how "Cowboy Fans" can hate him. I get it, he probably cares more about the bottom line and the empire he's created then I'd like him too but I really do think he wants to win a Superbowl. He is arguably one of the greatest owners in sports history. He has 3 titles to back the claim and the worlds most valuable sports franchise. He seems to be likeable and he isn't some racist prick owner who doesn't care at all about his players. I am a Mariners fan and I'd do anything for the owner of that team to care 1/10th as much about his team as Jerry does.

Last edited by a moderator: