Hardy insists he's innocent until proven guilty

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
BTW, I did notice a LOT of outrage the day the transcripts were released, but since then... it seems to have quieted down a bit.

Maybe I'm not paying attention enough. Or maybe after gettign through the first few pages, folks kept reading and realized that the situation wasn't quite as cut & dry as they may have thought.

"They dismissed the case because their prosecutor offered into evidence testimony against him, while they had in their files -- and the prosecutor is on constructieve notice of that which law enforcement has -- they had in their files exculpatory evidence. And they did not want this out in court."

at the very least it was enough to raise reasonable doubt and to bring into question the ethics of the prosecutor and why they withheld the information for so long...

khiladi

Reaction score
BTW, I did notice a LOT of outrage the day the transcripts were released, but since then... it seems to have quieted down a bit.

Maybe I'm not paying attention enough. Or maybe after gettign through the first few pages, folks kept reading and realized that the situation wasn't quite as cut & dry as they may have thought.

"They dismissed the case because their prosecutor offered into evidence testimony against him, while they had in their files -- and the prosecutor is on constructieve notice of that which law enforcement has -- they had in their files exculpatory evidence. And they did not want this out in court."

at the very least it was enough to raise reasonable doubt and to bring into question the ethics of the prosecutor and why they withheld the information for so long...

And ESPN just settled a sexual harassment case against Berman. I've read that Chris Carter has some questionable behavior at ESPN as well.

Maybe they aren't as dumb as we thought and they don't want to look so hypocritical about Hardy, with what is going on in their own house..

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score

Some big factors for me that raise serious doubt:

She acted the exact same way in public 2 nights earlier. She threw a fit when Hardy wouldn't take her home. She threatened to kill herself and repeatedly kicked his car. She wouldn't get out of his way at the valet stand until the police arrived. She was the unstable and violent person. Hardy had no history of violence with men or women and had a clean arrest record. Window tint was his biggest crime.

Holder lied about her left arm injury during the bench trial. In the recorded interview with Police from the day after the incident Holder clearly blames Sammy Curtis restraining her for the bruises on her left arm.

You can hear her apologizing and saying she doesn't want to go to jail when Hardy called 911. He responds to her, too bad you shouldn't have hit me.

When let loose from Curtis she leaves the apartment but she doesn't run to safety of the Police on scene. Instead she calls and texts Hardy 16 times. When she finally leaves the building and sees the Police she starts running in the other direction.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
And ESPN just settled a sexual harassment case against Berman. I've read that Chris Carter has some questionable behavior at ESPN as well.

Maybe they aren't as dumb as we thought and they don't want to look so hypocritical about Hardy, with what is going on in their own house..

Jay Mohr tweeted last night that Hardy or the Overlord blocked him. He took it as a big victory since he proudly proclaimed he didn't beat women. His radio show has been extra rough on Hardy.

But like my father always said 'it is easy to yell at the bull from the window". Everyone wants to be a White Knight that rides in to save the damsel in distress, especially behind the safety of the internet. Most of these guys with the hardest stances wouldn't have the guts to say these things to Hardy's face, even though he has no history of violence towards anyone.

Kaiser

Reaction score
But like my father always said 'it is easy to yell at the bull from the window". Everyone wants to be a White Knight that rides in to save the damsel in distress, especially behind the safety of the internet. Most of these guys with the hardest stances wouldn't have the guts to say these things to Hardy's face, even though he has no history of violence towards anyone.

Exactly, all the chest pounding about Hardy by people who refuse to do their homework on this case is just posturing. None of those people give a rats hiney about Holder, its all about feeling morally superior to other posters.

If a Cowboy fan legitimately considers it a major offense that Hardy said a Supermodel was hot or that he used the words "gun blazing", I'm sure they went into the fetal position and lost consciousness when Ricardo Lockette was down on the field and potentially injured for life. Right?

Kaiser

Reaction score

Mike Tirico at ESPN has had multiple stalking complaints against him and has drawn a paycheck there for 25 years.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Exactly, all the chest pounding about Hardy by people who refuse to do their homework on this case is just posturing. None of those people give a rats hiney about Holder, its all about feeling morally superior to other posters.

If a Cowboy fan legitimately considers it a major offense that Hardy said a Supermodel was hot or that he used the words "gun blazing", I'm sure they went into the fetal position and lost consciousness when Ricardo Lockette was down on the field and potentially injured for life. Right?

And don't forget the vicious assault on that clipboard. BWeeden is still unable to sleep since he has become so close to his backup QB clipboard again. #clipboardlivesmatter