Hardy maybe drawing some interest

Galian Beast

Reaction score
I really think if he's still a free agent after the draft, then he'll be back here on a cheap deal

If he is a free agent after the draft, he is better off waiting until someone gets hurt in training camp or during the season.

jnday

Reaction score
This team has no pass rush but refuses to resign Hardy. It shows a lack of leadership . I bet Jimmy Johnson could control Hardy and he would be a productive player with few off-field problems.

phildadon86

Reaction score
This team has no pass rush but refuses to resign Hardy. It shows a lack of leadership . I bet Jimmy Johnson could control Hardy and he would be a productive player with few off-field problems.

Garrett cant handle big egos, heck he cant handle anyone, hence his RKG philosophy. Makes his job much easier. That's why his face cringed when they signed Gregory. He knew in his head "damn, I cant control him, he doesn't like my clapping."

robjay04

Reaction score
Garrett cant handle big egos, heck he cant handle anyone, hence his RKG philosophy. Makes his job much easier. That's why his face cringed when they signed Gregory. He knew in his head "damn, I cant control him, he doesn't like my clapping."

I don't think Gregory is a big ego or a bad guy. He just has issues. He's not a RKG but he doesn't come off as a bad guy to coach or a selfish player.

As far as pure egos go, Dez has probably a bigger one than Hardy. If it came down to Dez or Garrett though, Garrett would be gone.

jnday

Reaction score

Maybe he needs to get some rhythm in his clapping for Hardy to respond.

jnday

Reaction score
I don't think Gregory is a big ego or a bad guy. He just has issues. He's not a RKG but he doesn't come off as a bad guy to coach or a selfish player.

As far as pure egos go, Dez has probably a bigger one than Hardy. If it came down to Dez or Garrett though, Garrett would be gone.

It is time for Dez to play like a top WR to match his ego.

robjay04

Reaction score
It is time for Dez to play like a top WR to match his ego.

He's only been one of the most productive receivers in the league. Last year was a wash due to his injury and Romo's. If it's the same next year, I'll say the same thing.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if another team acquired Hardy where we left off. The cost in doing so might possibly be a fairly modest one (other than putting up with his BS, that is.)

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
Hardy will be a Patriot. Mark it down. Vet min plus incentives and will get 12 sacks.

Plankton

Reaction score
Hardy will be a Patriot. Mark it down. Vet min plus incentives and will get 12 sacks.

I don't think that there is any way that the Patriots would sign Greg Hardy.

The Patriots were the same franchise that released Christian Peter, drafted in the fifth round in 1996, before he even made it to camp due to the domestic abuse/sexual abuse issues he was facing from his time at Nebraska. That directive came from ownership, namely Robert Kraft's deceased wife Myra.

Yes, the Patriots have signed/drafted some sketchy characters (Aaron Hernandez, Donte' Stallworth, Aqib Talib, Corey Dillon), but domestic violence is something that they have made a point of steering clear of.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's only been one of the most productive receivers in the league. Last year was a wash due to his injury and Romo's. If it's the same next year, I'll say the same thing.

No kidding. Not sure what jnday thinks he's seeing out there, but when his foot isn't broken, he's an elite WR.