Hardy Missing Meetings?

KingLerxst

Reaction score
Is this the same site that reported Hardy missed one day without reporting in. And no one on the team could find him? Only to have the truth reveal he was sick and all knew about it.
That article read more like an angry rant post from someone on a message board. Nothing but a way to take a shot at Jerry and the team.

Sydla

Reaction score
Has Dez been known to show up late for practices or meetings?

knightrider94

Reaction score
I know it's PFT, but still.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-was-late-for-work-missed-meetings-last-week/

I'm starting to wonder if we're just going to let him walk in the offseason. He's talented as hell, but even with what he does on the field (which was a whole lot of nothing this week), it makes me wonder that with all the negative stuff he does that he isn't just a zero sum player in the end.

Didn't PFT have a similar report out there earlier this season and it was an excused absence because of the birth of his baby?

They need to find the leaks around Valley Ranch and get rid of them. I am so tired of these sources year in and year out adding to the drama. I really don't need to know when they have excused absences, take a lunch break, have a pedicure...

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Didn't PFT have a similar report out there earlier this season and it was an excused absence because of the birth of his baby?

They need to find the leaks around Valley Ranch and get rid of them. I am so tired of these sources year in and year out adding to the drama. I really don't need to know when they have excused absences, take a lunch break, have a pedicure...

It's more like 'team source' needs to be an unacceptable source citation.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Okay, even if you take away stories that come from "sources", is he still worth the headache?

Maybe this season has made me bitter, but what was once an easy answer of "yes" from me after the first couple of games he played for us has slowly turned to "no". He has serious issues that aren't just media fabrication.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
What happened to the JG that fined MBlll for dress code violations and other team infractions... he WAS instilling discipline...