Hardy Missing Meetings?

Cmac

Reaction score
Is this the same site that reported Hardy missed one day without reporting in. And no one on the team could find him? Only to have the truth reveal he was sick and all knew about it.
That article read more like an angry rant post from someone on a message board. Nothing but a way to take a shot at Jerry and the team.

I think we go some that hang there hat on TMZ too much and the yellow journalism. Greatest coverage ever seen of a 2-7 team.....Tex Schramm would be proud......don't have to like y'all, as long as there talking about 'ya. That's one goal about this team that has been accomplished.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I know it's PFT, but still.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-was-late-for-work-missed-meetings-last-week/

I'm starting to wonder if we're just going to let him walk in the offseason. He's talented as hell, but even with what he does on the field (which was a whole lot of nothing this week), it makes me wonder that with all the negative stuff he does that he isn't just a zero sum player in the end.

The Cowboys have gone 0-5 with him he's a good player but he's a distraction. He was caught on camera jawing with the fans yesterday while he was on the field. The only chance of him coming back is his willingness to sign a team friendly deal with minimal guaranteed money. My guess is he probably won't be back too much potential for trouble and we're not winning games with him.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
I'm beginning to think if he is worth the headache. Maybe he needs to play in a smaller market like he did in Carolina.

canters

Reaction score
someone on the team is leaking to the media. Hardy is bi-polar or plain dumb. Odds keep going down that we even want him in 2016.

remdak

Reaction score
someone on the team is leaking to the media. Hardy is bi-polar or plain dumb. Odds keep going down that we even want him in 2016.

I am sure there a quite a few people that don't want him around, so any transgression will be leaked to the media.

Sydla

Reaction score
Again, it's PFT so there's a good chance this is false or that they are missing a piece of information such as Hardy had an excused absence or something.

That being said............ if true, I would think the patience is wearing thin with the front office on this guy. Now missing meetings on top of his sideline fights and general lack of self awareness? Either the Cowboys are rolling their eyes waiting for the season to end or they are high fiving themselves because they think Hardy is going to screw up so much, his market price will be way below what they thought they might have to pay him.

knightrider94

Reaction score

I truly believe you are right about the leaks. He's not dumb if you read into his upbringing, but I also think he has mental health issues.

The goal right now is to get Dallas and their fans to walk away so another team will pick him up.

Did you ever see the PacMan, Tank or TO scrutiny at the same level after they left Dallas?

RS12

Reaction score
His play seems to have dropped off considerably the last couple weeks. As bad as this team needs pass rush not sure he is worth 14 mill a year or the side show.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Hardy will not be back next year.

He will also be forced to sign a dirt cheap contact somewhere due to his actions

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
That's it. I propose they just pack up and close ship at Valley Ranch after this season.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Didn't PFT have a similar report out there earlier this season and it was an excused absence because of the birth of his baby?

They need to find the leaks around Valley Ranch and get rid of them. I am so tired of these sources year in and year out adding to the drama. I really don't need to know when they have excused absences, take a lunch break, have a pedicure...

You're assuming there are actual sources. I think in a lot of these cases, the mediots cite "sources" just to cover for crap that they're guessing at or cover for rumors that they may have heard or seen online. In case you can't tell, I'm extremely distrustful of media, in general.