Harrison Smith chokes Lamb out of bounds. No flag

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
offtopic, but does Collinsworth saying "Look out" annoy the **** out of anyone else?

but yeah that "choke out" looked a bit excessive, especially with how Lamb's neck was twisted

blueblood70

Reaction score
I know there are always missed calls and 50/50 calls, but I was really surprised this MMA move didn’t draw a flag. Anybody got a clip?

I bet Lamb gets fined for having his Jersey untucked during the play.
ahh but guarantee he gets fine for it wouldn't let him go i saw it..the league will see it and he will get huge fine for that..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Eh I have to imagine there is more to this than what we see. If Smith really tried to choke Lamb I have to imagine there would have been an all our brawl taking place on the field. Very well could have been his arm getting stuck, or its a situation where it looks worse on camera than it really was. Lamb seemed upset after the play, but not just got choked out upset.
Lamb was trying to not get flag a for reacting back and cant afford any more fines LOL

it should have been called and will be one of those fines coming this week..

another lopsided penalty game..so many missed on them especially holding on therr OL and man the push offs by their wrs all nights i mean Gallup should be pissed those wrs were pushing off and should be OPI but that let it go and at times our dbs reacted back and grabbed to not be pushed off so far and we get he flags..

Beaker42

Reaction score
Why do you people complain about the refs? Makes no sense to me. There is NO conspiracy against the Cowboys. None.

Refs make bad calls, they miss calls, thats just life. They do it for everyone.
Yeah, and all those boats are just sitting offshore for no reason.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I know there are always missed calls and 50/50 calls, but I was really surprised this MMA move didn’t draw a flag. Anybody got a clip?

I saw that.. Couldn’t believe it.

They have to fine and suspend him. You can’t do that.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Couldn’t tell if it was intentional or if his arm got stuck. He was clearly frustrated about getting beat and tried to fling Ceedee out of bounds by the neck/collar but I’m not sure he meant to choke him.
He absolutely meant to choke him.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score

Lamb was certainly trying to draw attention to it. I do think it was probably an inadvertent RNC but dude still went straight from football to auditioning in front of Dana White on Lamb’s neck.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I don't know why it seems like the refs call pathetic calls on the Cowboys at the worst times. I mean I don't know what it is...they literally called Gregory for some crap and then the next play LVE does it even worse and they don't call anything. Just weird.

Because they want to make a spectacle of themselves.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I don't know why it seems like the refs call pathetic calls on the Cowboys at the worst times. I mean I don't know what it is...they literally called Gregory for some crap and then the next play LVE does it even worse and they don't call anything. Just weird.

The Legion of Boom was well aware of this. The refs will call one or two pass interferences and then the refs would not call anymore. Sherman even said it out loud.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The Legion of Boom was well aware of this. The refs will call one or two pass interferences and then the refs would not call anymore. Sherman even said it out loud.
For them for sure. I don’t think the Cowboys get that same privilege….that’s not me on my tin foil hat conspiracy I just think in order to get that treatment it takes a certain type of credibility you need.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Lamb was trying to not get flag a for reacting back and cant afford any more fines LOL

it should have been called and will be one of those fines coming this week..

another lopsided penalty game..so many missed on them especially holding on therr OL and man the push offs by their wrs all nights i mean Gallup should be pissed those wrs were pushing off and should be OPI but that let it go and at times our dbs reacted back and grabbed to not be pushed off so far and we get he flags..
Agreed. Nothing was stuck. He held him there and was pulling him back like he meant to choke him. And Lamb knew it was intentional, did you see the way he was looking at him walking back.